The Dark Side to Facebook: "I'm Sorry Lucas."

This chapter may answer some of your questions behind all the secrets... muahah (evil laugh)

Lucas is getting more and more ill, can't you tell? :P

I know some might think facebook needs to be more involved that why the next one is going to be him again talking to people on facebook, muahah he is an evil sick dude.

____________________________________________________________________________

The sun is setting behind the dark musty green tree’s, it’s beautiful all the colours fading in the sky; pink, orange and red it making everything seem perfect; as if there is no sadness in world, I wish everything could be that perfect although unfortunately that’s not the real world, is it?

He has been walking deeper into the tree’s without a clue that I am not far behind, his ‘loyal’ dog is chasing itself around in circles as he just carry’s in walking on. I knew that he would be walking here today, he does this every day.

I watch.

Charlie his dog runs towards his owner with such happiness, his tail is wagging from left to right at a fast pace. Then he throws the ball into the air, Charlie then with his tongue sticking out run’s after the ball into the tree’s. The sun has now fully settled behind the tree’s the moon is now shining above me guiding me to make my move.

“I am going to do this for you Lucy.” I whisper under my breath,  as I step out from the shadows. He looks around with worry as he still has not caught on to my figure in the background of the tree’s.

“Charlie” He call’s whilst whistling, although still no sight of the dog. I step forward.

“Simon.” My voice is clear as ice, perfect.

Simon jumps and looks around and steps back when he catches on to my body in the trees, I step forward although his eyes are still glued on to mine as he once again steps back, both of his hands are trembling with fright. I smile.

“CHARLIE!” He shouts again without any luck, I tilt my head to one side and take another step towards him, this time he does not move. Stupid Simon.

“Luc-as, wh-at you do-ing here?” He stutters his eyes still glued to mine with worry, I chuckle this is one flaw of his many which will get him killed. When you’re in a situation like this you should always keep strong minded, it’s more fun.

“Lucy as you sure about this?” I murmur under my breath, I am willing to kill teenagers because that is revenge, maybe this is cold blood isn’t it?

Suddenly I squeeze my head as a head ache tugs at my head, I’m sorry Lucy, I will kill him, I will! I promise. I look up at Simon is still stood there looking like he has seen a ghost.   

“Well the thing is Simon; I want to play a game with you.” I say with a smirk, Simon looks behind him to see if his ‘faithful’ dog has returned, although with luck he still had not returned. Simon quickly puts his hand in his pocket, his face fills with relief as he pulls out a mobile. Silly man.

“Throw that over here.” I speak; Simon looks up as the click of my gun echoes through the field. Loaded and ready. Without even a thought the phones is realised from his hand and lands on the grass below his feet, his eyes glued onto mine with horror.

“Crush it.” Lucy pushes the words into my mouth; I didn’t even have to think of them. Lucy is my angel she guides me towards making everything alright. Lucy is getting closer to me every day no else knows because they are blind and stupid, I know because she told me. I look back up and watch as his foot slams down against his phone- his only and last hope to have gotten out of this situation, he has just signed his death wish.