The Dark Side to Facebook: Dinner for one.

Alright, this story should give you more an idea to Lucy and her personality... maybe you will get an idea to Lucas insanity?

Also I would love to have more votes, I see views but you vote... :( It only takes one click, and you will make me smile too because I didn't even want to write today because I am so worried, I get my GCSE results tomorrow, I am so scared! Is anyone else in the UK getting theirs tomorrow?

Please leave me a nice comment to because I will seriously love you forever, and I might upload longer chapters if I get more comments and votes :P

I hope you enjoy this, muahaha :} By the way this one isnt sick, I got a diffrent idea... as it shows more about why Lucas is crazy, and why... :P

_____________________________________________________________

His body is limp below me, his heart beat pumping in its casual pace. Mark had passed out the second he knew I was Mirana this made me slightly miserable I wanted to watch the way his face held such suffering and pain, both emotional and physical. I guess sometimes it’s a relief to watch your own pain on somebody else face.

“Areil, run I won’t let him hurt you…” My head snapped back towards Mark who’s eyes were still glued shut although his head was shaking form side to side, and he was muttering words under his breath- sweat was pouring from his head whilst his body was trembling with shivers; he was having a nightmare.

I stood up and stepped back from his shivering body my eyes kept glued on to his, although my head was pounding; thought are whirling around in my head making me collapse on the ground with frustration, everything was turning different colours memories being pushed in front of my eyes; memories which I had pushed away into the darkest mist of my mind, memories which I could handle of Lucy; I looked up towards the roof towards her.

“Lucy! I am sorry, please I know what happened don’t make me remember.” I cried out, as the memory was pushing and probing at my head, with a sigh I slumped against the floor with my hands hugging me with safety as everything blurred.

Eight months ago.

My heart is pounding with excitement and joy; the table is now set with her favourite deep red cloth, two plates are set with the dinner already in the oven- I am cooking her favourite steak and potatoes, the lights are dimed and her favourite song is humming in the background everything is perfect. I look myself up and down in the mirror, my long plated black jeans when ironed and straight, the shirt she bought me which was now my favourite I wore with my crisp red tie. She will be home any minute.

I run downstairs sitting at the table looking at the beautiful rose which was set in the middle of the table, with a frown I glanced at the clock; 8:15pm. She was usually home by eight at the latest, a surge of panic washed through me, Lucy would never be late she was perfect she had her perfect job as she worked as a manager at the biggest law firm in Manchester, even though she worked through most national holiday she loved me, I pulled our my phone and dialled her number.

“Sorry I can’t get to the phone at the moment, but leave a message and I’ll get back to you!” Her sweet voice chimed through the phone making me forget the reason on which I phoned her.

“Hey darling, it’s Lucas I was just wondering where you are… remember I said I had a surprise for you, and you’re not home yet? Love you.” I spoke, a cover of worry fell upon me as the candle slowly carried on burning out, although I smile; I know she will be home soon, she is an important person and many people need her.

My wife. I thought, I loved them words passing through my head if only I realised before the one cure I ever needed was love. A high chuckle passed through my lips- Lucy saved me and now I will have to accept that she missed my evening dinner surprise.

The clock now read 9:24pm, it has been more than an hour since I rung Lucy I had tried again however each time she didn’t reply, and where is my love?

A warm tear fell across my face as I blew the candle out and when upstairs.

End of Memory.

My eyes shot open with grief as the memory kept flickering around my head, that was the night which she had been killed and it was all my fault I was sat at home waiting for her when I should have been out saving her, this is all my fault. I am a failure, I cursed at my self- this is my entire fault.

With a growl I looked around and noticed that Mark’s body was now gone from the place which I left it, he was gone! Where could he possibly be? I left him with a bleeding arm; he should be too weak to walk by now.

 I rushed out the back door, I needed to escape Lucy wouldn’t be proud of me if I got caught she would hate me forever as I promised to bring her back, and I will.

 I walk outside, the sun shines toward me making me cringe- I don’t deserve the sun, Lucy is the sun and I failed her. Without another thought I race towards my home, what if someone caught me? I need to make a new Facebook account now! I cursed at myself, I wasted all that time talking to him and he ruined it, I want to find him and take him apart limb by limb whilst he is still alive- then he will realise true pain, stupid teenager.

“Hello Lucas.” Simon waved to me as I entered my area around my home; dizziness is washing through me as if I am going to be sick at any moment, what if he followed me? What if he tells somebody? Then Lucy will never come home!

“You dare tell anyone, I will take you apart! I swear Simon, I need Lucy and I don’t care if you die to get her back!” I growled, Simons face paled and he walked towards me- he was the one that got me committed to the metal hospital.

“Lucas, come and sit down.” He hushed pulling me along, he was blind; he had a whole family happening- Wife, children and grand-children, what did I have? I only have Lucy.

“You didn’t see anything! I am doing it for Lucy.” I panted, my lungs were not providing enough air I felt like I was suffocating- my whole body ached with pain, my heart beat was hammering through my ears.

“Lucas my friend. Calm down, everything is alright. Are you tired?” He asked looking at me with coated concern, he didn’t care. I see everything through his eyes, I see everything and everything is a lie! Lucy never liked Simon she said he was rude and nosy, she told me to never say nothing to him. I shook my head ignoring his pleas for me to talk to him.

“I WILL GET HER BACK. My Lucy.” I whispered the last part as I pulled myself away from him, he called my name one last time before I slammed the door in his face, I fell to the ground in uncontrollable sobs, I needed her and all I could ever do was fail her!

“I’m so sorry, so sorry. Please Lucy don’t turn away from me, come back to me again… I love you” My voice kept repeating as I curled up on my empty bed, my hand kept pounding against my head with determination, everything felt like it was in black and white- like everything was lost.

Then everything went numb. I fell asleep, alone.

__________________________________________________________________

Hmmm... Is Lucy so Innocent?

Do you like Lucy?

MARK GOT AWAY? :O :O :O

Simon is a nosy neighbour!!! :P

Leave me a comment please, and vote!!!

Thank you! xD!