The Dark Side to Facebook: Children never listen.

Muahah! I LOVE THE VIDEO AND SONG ON THE SIDE! IT GOES WELL WITH THIS STORY... WATCH IT!

 I have not uploaded for a while because no one votes :(

I put alot of effort into this you could at least leave me a pretty comment or a awesome vote? I fan many people who make me smile too because I am just nice like that :P

Alright this one is not too sick, although it shows a little of the normal life of another family.

<<<< Vote! If I don't get 20 I wont upload!! Just vote!!!!!

_____________________________________________________

Stacy P.O.V

“Mum, can’t we just move house? Dad said that we could move house just last week!” I argued as we stepped through the door, Mum looked like she is going to burst out in tears at any moment. Everything will be alright though, Dad should be home soon- he always knows what is right. Last week I watched from my window that nut job walk towards his door, both me and Dad know that he is crazy that if we don’t get away soon he will lose it and kill us at, whilst Mum and Mark thought me and Dad are just judging poor Mr Sicko. Wait till he kill’s someone… Just wait.

“Stacy, I am not in the mood to argue.” She groaned rubbing her fingers against her head with a dramatic sigh. She didn’t sleep last night, Dad never came home. Personally I believe that Dad has left her, all she did was research about people and their life’s- never keeping track on her own.

“You never listen Mum, when Dad-“ She cut me off.

“Dad is not coming back! Dad is gone!” She shouted, my body cringed in response of her aggressive behaviour.

“What? Where is he, where is Dad?” Mark stepped forward now with a flicker of worry in his eyes and confusion.

“I don’t know! He is just gone!” She burst into tears, just had I predicted. Weak.

“Calm down Mark, Mum does not mean that. Dad will be home soon, isn’t that true Mum?” My eye brow rose towards the roof waiting for her to respond.

Mum collapsed on the sofa with her hands pressed against her face as she whimpered several words towards me and my brother; from the corner of my eye I could see that he was shaking staring at our Mum with confusion.

“Why does no one listen to me!” He cried out, his chest pumping up and down, “Damn you all, I am going on my laptop!” He shouted, there is so much hatred in his voice. Mark is a troubled child, even from my age I understand that life for him is not too easy. My other brother- Marks twin, died when I was three as Mark is two years older than me which meant his best friend was his twin, he was killed in a hit and run when he ran from my mother’s hand into the road, he didn’t see it coming.

“Mark, calm down I just think Mum needs some time.” With that I rolled my eyes, I was making up lies for my Mum to calm my brother down.

“I swear to god Mum if that freak next door has touched Dad I will kill him!” Mark was standing glaring at Mum, his fist tight at his sides his cheeks marked red from his tears which where crawling down his face.

“His name is Lucas.” She whimpered through her tears, not even attempting to comfort her son. Shaking my head I rubbed his shoulder.

“What the hell! I don’t care about his name, he has Dad don’t he?” He yelled, his face turning crimson with anger. Mum’s cries just got louder from Marks anger, we both knew Dad is in trouble.