Chapter 62 pt. 1 - Back To Business

(Sorry in advance for the big spaces--I can't fix it :/)
But it's another long chapter so let's hope that makes up for it. :)

PLEASE READ!!! There will be a lot of flashbacks in this chapter, so instead of writing flashback for whenever one occurs (because that would be very tacky and maybe even annoying to you all) you will see asterisks (*) and the text will be in italics. This chapter picks up the morning after Sam tells his pack and Edward about Macy being missing.

P.S. – To those wondering if Macy will be a werewolf, the answer is no. Macy is not, nor will she become one. Only her father is a werewolf (technically she is half), but she’s got no benefits from that. In other words, she’s human.

P.P.S. – And also, if you refer back to chapter 35 – Midnight Mayhem, you’ll understand what they’re talking about for who trespassed where. Also, just clear up things I just want to say/recap these few things:

- Crad/Cade has trespassed Sam’s land before, but with Derek and Sebastian.

- Derek and Sebastian are a part of Macy’s crew of friends (and so are Billy, Nila, and Nikki aka Nicole)

-They are all vampires, except for Nila (you will find out a few things about her in the next chapter)

-Nikki makes potions that remove her scent (she gives it to Cade when he needs it), erase memories and many other things. She also has the power to control the minds of adults but for only a short period of time (like an hour and twice a day)

-Cade can control minds of the young

-Macy’s presence enhances power (for example, she and Alice were sitting next to each other and Alice was able to see her future and the future of the wolves, usually she can’t. Edward was able to peak a glimpse into Bella’s mind, usually he can’t) See what I mean?

- Crad trespassed before Macy came to La Push too

-Sam knows who Cade is and that he’s a vampire, but he only knows Nikki as a girl that visited Macy in chapter 31 pt. 2

-I’ve used some traditional myths about wolves & vampires, such as silver burning them, and vampires not appearing in mirrors or pictures

--- Enjoy, Vote, And Comment.

"Oh shut up, Macy. Don’t you understand? There’s no way you’re getting out of this.”

I froze in my spot and my stomach twisted in discomfort. I felt sick, way sick, “Why are you telling me all this then?”

With a shrug of her shoulders, Nila sighed, “I dunno, out of the generosity of my heart…” she suggested, “or maybe because I know you wouldn’t remember after today.”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and I felt my heart start to beat just a bit faster, “What do you—” Before I could finish her hand shot out and pushed my head further into the pillow I cried out because she did it roughly. Suddenly, a cold material was shoved between my lips and foreign liquid rolled down my throat. I nearly choked trying to spit the drink out of my mouth, but Nila’s hand came under my chin and forced my mouth closed and I accidently swallowed whatever she was giving me. I gasped and coughed at how bitter it tasted and I felt the room move too fast for my liking. Before I passed out I vaguely remembered something Nila had told me.

Nicole also makes potions that can eliminate her scent, or… erase memories.

Erase memories…