Chapter 25 - Five Weeks

"Where were you?" Sam questioned, crossing his arms over his chest. It seemed like he already knew...

I shrugged my arms. Well, I might as well tell him the truth. "I went to visit the Cullens, no biggie..." I told him casually, and I immediately regretted it. Saying the look on Sam's face was scary would be a total understatement. I am so Screwed.

Just as I thought he was about to explode on me, and start yelling and lecturing me about telling him next time. He said something else and in a calm voice, that baffled me completely. "You're not allowed to go there, ever again. Understand?"

I raised an eyebrow not expecting that response. Who does he think he is? Telling me I'm not 'allowed' somewhere. He may be my uncle... and possibly my legal guardian but that doesn't mean I have to listen to what he tells me. He is not my father.

 I always hated it when people told me what to do. I'm sixteen I can do whatever the fuck I want. "What? Why not...You can't tell me where I'm not allowed to go, who do you think you are?" I spat angrily. Screw the fact that he was the adult and I had to give respect. He can't tell me what to do.

"I am you're Uncle. I am the adult here, and you are the child. You are to do as told, Macy."  Sam bowled. Okay, he was totally over doing it.

I narrowed my eyes at him in anger. "That doesn't mean anything! Even if you are my uncle that doesn't mean you can tell me what to do! You aren't my dad or my mom. Even if you were..." I paused scrunching up my nose in anger. "It's not like I'd listen to you..." I grumbled.

"Macy, you are not allowed to ever go back to that place ever again, do you understand?" Yeah, I understand but that doesn't mean I'm going to do as you wish...

"Macy... it's important that you understand...you can't go over there. I'm doing this for your own good. It's... dangerous there." I let out a short laugh when he said that. I must've heard wrong. Did he just say that the Cullens are dangerous? Wow... let me guess they're probably secret assassins, oh, no wait they're spies from Narnia. He should seriously meet Alice; she's so nice it’s creepy.

"Whatever..." I muttered crossing my arms, not meeting his gaze, which I assume would be filled with anger. And that's when Sam did something I would never expected in my short stay here.

"That's it. You're grounded!"

My mouth fell as I stared at Sam unbelievably. He did not just 'ground' me.

"What! Why?" I asked, although I knew it had to do something with sneaking out.

Sam stared down at me. "First you lied where you were going, and snuck out of the house, you refuse to listen after I tell you not to go to those lee-people's territory...One week, grounded..."

Okay, if you say it like that it sounds pretty bad...

"That's just stupid...." I muttered under my breathe, but unfortunately he heard me.

"Now, it's Two weeks..."

My mouth fell open as I watched him. He was being utterly unreasonable.

"What!? That's not fair!" I protested stomping my foot.

"Three Weeks..."

Instead of responding this time I turned my heel and marched up the stairs, making sure to stomp my feet unnecessarily loud. “Four Weeks." Motherfu-

"Ugh! I hate you!"

With that I ran to my room and slammed the door. And I knew...

That was Five Weeks