Chapter 21 - What Is He...A Mind Reader?

Today was the day I was going back to Sam's. Last night, I lucky enough for Alice to let me borrow some of her many PJ's--She game me one she has never worn before and told me if I wanted I could keep it. We were in what I believed was, Alice's room. I had gotten here with a slight limp from my ankle. The pain had subsided, and I barely felt it as I walked through the house.

Alice walked into a large room, with me in tow. I looked around the room in awe, it was the most beautiful room I've ever been in. "Wow..." I breathed.

She nodded with a grin. "Yep, isn't it pretty?" I nodded. "Yeah, it really nice..." They have got to be loaded or something, because this all looked like it costs a fortune. Alice laughed at my statement and shook her head. I watched as she got up and walked into her closet, it was so huge, I bet If you were to shout something, your voice would echo.

She came out and laid three different outfits. "Which ones do you like better." I glanced at the three different clothing’s.

The first one was a crème shirt with Jean shorts, the second was ripped jeans with a black tank top and a floral over shirt. And the third one was the one that caught my eye. I smiled and tapped the nicer one.

"That one..." I told her she nodded and gave it to me. "Here, you can wear it, so go get cleaned up." I looked up at her surprised, I didn't expect her to say that. But it was so nice of her to do that. "Oh!  For me? ... Thanks..." 

She smiled.

"No, problem...the bathrooms there, you'll find the towel at the side of the tub." she told me, I nodded and went into the bathroom, which I might add looked as if it had been BARELY used, that's how new it looked

After getting dressed, I limped out, Alice wasn't there, so I walked out into the living room, and sure enough they were all there. All the Cullens I’ve met so far. We talked, and I ate breakfast (while the others stared at me like a bunch of anerioxics--but seriously don't they ever eat?) But other than that, they were awesome. Let's see if I remembered their names correctly. Alice, Emmett, Esme, Carlisle, er....uh...eddy-Edwardo... Edward! Yeah Edward, Rosalie? And... Bella. She was here again, unfortunately.

 "So I guess, I'll be leaving now? Well it was nice meeting you all, and a special thanks to Alice and Esme."

Out of habit I reached up to clean my glasses, but when I realized they were gone, I sighed. Thankfully, I had a backup pair at Sams. Now, it was swell that I was going back and all, but there were two things wrong here-- one, Sam was going to have a cow when he see's me (I'm just glad he's not one of those people who call S.W.A.T team for missing persons.) and two, Bella and her spouse were driving me there...

 Oh, sweet Karma at it's fullest, don't you think? But I wondered, what have I done to deserve this...? Was because of all those people I nearly ran over? Or was it because of the many times I snuck out of my room when I was grounded? Or maybe it was because of the time I met my half sister? The things I did to her, how I tortured her just because she was from another mother?

Well, whatever it was, Karma sure knew how to hold a grudge.

I still remember how she volunteered herself, with the hopes of seeing Jake there, himself. I declined, sadly Bella couldn't take no for answer, so in the end; I had to ride with Bella and Edwardo. The joy.

I sat in the back seat quietly, I had insisted sitting here because Bella wanted me to sit in the passenger seat as she drove the car. But I didn't trust her to drive, next thing you know I'm slammed through the window or something. Edwardo drove the car and Bella sat in the passenger seat as I sat in the back. The car was so freaking hot,The splint on my arms were melting, and the clothes Alice game me were seeping through my skin. Almost as if he was listening to my mini rant-Edwardo lowered the heat.

 "Childhood friends...since you guys were seven, right." Bella asked breaking the silence. I knew she was talking about Jake. I looked at her from the corner of my eye. I nodded. She turned her head and stared at me.

"That's good. Me... and him were childhood friends too." I raised an eyebrow at her. Wow... I didn't know if it was possible for me to dislike her even more. Why am I so jealous over her? It seemed like she had a perfectly fine Boyfriend right there, she wouldn't try to steal Jake---not that he was mine or anything... 

No, I wasn't going to think about it... "It's werid... how come I never saw you around...?" I shrugged.

"I was home-schooled."

I could see her eyes on me through the mirror. She raised an eyebrow. "Oh."

 I don't know why, but I felt so bothered by her right now. I didn't like being so trapped in her with her. 

"So, when did you move?"

"I moved when I was seven..."

"Wow, and you came back now. How was it meeting him again?" Why so many questions Bella?

"I don't know..." Maybe if you'd just stop calling him when I'm around?

I swear, if she asks another thing I’m going rip my seat belt off and beat her with it! Just as Bella was gong to ask another one of her questions, Edwardo rested his hand on hers whispering, "No more questions for now... we're almost there."  What is he… a mind reader?