Chapter Twenty P.O.V: Unkown

My breath bounced up and down in my chest, leaving me with times of oxygen and times of no oxygen, but I could not stop running. Not here. Not now. I could not let whatever was chasing me, find me, or I would be as dead as a nail in an instance (however dead a nail is).

A small figure had appeared at the end of the field, standing straight and extremely still, but not paralyzed. She looked entranced by something beyond me, but her expression was blank. I ceased to run, putting my hands on my knees, for I was breathing heavily and seeing nearly nothing.

A voice cried out slightly, for all was silent until now. "What is your name?", the girl had said with a slightly higher voice. "Tell me,", she did not stand still anymore. She was now approaching me, clearly not in a daze like before. "why can you not say your name?", she looked into my confused green eyes.

"I see you do not comprehend what I am saying.", she sat down on a bench nearby that I had not noticed until now. It seemed as if all threats were gone. As if no one was chasing me. Her dark green dress was flowing in the wind as her individually braided, messy blonde hair whipped around her face and onto her shoulders. She held an iron sword in a leather sheath that hung around her waist. "You did not tell me before, so I expect you to tell me now.", she said a little harsher than she had intended.

She looked towards me, turning her head as if trying to remember my facial features. "Well?", she pushed. I stood in a frightened daze, holding my hand out to the air. We stayed silent for a while before she had lost patience and begun to walk away. I did not stop her, for I knew that I would never tell anybody my name; not in the dream world.

A/N: Wow! Plot twist! Sort of! If you think about it, she remembered all of the other dreams with him in it, so that is why she had gotten so upset by remembering his passiveness, I guess? I'm sorry I couldn't put in music. I notified Wattpad about the problem, but I have to wait. I don't know if they can fix it. It's probably just a bug that they'll get rid of in the next update. Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!