Chapter Nine P.O.V: Unknown

She was screaming; but not out of fear, out of anger.

"Get away from me!", she snapped as a Viking touched her hand.

"Do not touch me! I am not yours to touch!", she snapped once more.

The Viking pushed her against the table as his lips grazed her cheek. "Do not kiss me, you, you bas-", "You cannot call me that. You have called me that once already!", barked the Viking.

"There are no rules as to how many times I may call you that. Besides, I will not allow you to kiss me until we are wed. Nothing more, nothing less!"

She pushed him away from her and stormed out of the room, slamming the door hard behind her.

She made her way to an empty room, throwing herself down into a chair and taking heavy breaths as she did so.

She put her hand on her brow, shaking and running her forehead in annoyance and confusion.

She sat still, clearly thinking about something important for the time being.

Shouts and screams filled the air as she brought herself up from the chair, sliding it from behind her as the wood screeched on the floor.

She walked up to a small window, putting her hands on the golden rims.

A black line stretched around the bottom of the sky.

"Land!", she whispered, joyous of her new found observation. Wet condensation formed from her words into the smudged glass.

"She is coming!", whispered a voice.

"She is coming!", whispered a voice again.

"She is coming! Be prepared!", whispered the voice one final time.

I sapped up from my dream, sweat dripping down my face and into my eyes.

Who is coming?

A/N: Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you'd like! It's December 24th (Well, when I published this it was)! Merry Christmas! Whenever my character says "bas-", that is meant to stand for basker (I know, it's weird). As in, basking in the glory of upsetting a character. I know the word that you think that it was short for, and I totally understand why you would think that. It's completely normal based on the circumstances, so I'm sure that most people if not everybody who read this thought of that word. I would never put any profane language in my story. If you are wondering what a word is short for, just comment and I will reply!