Control [Bellice Twilight Fanfic]

"Everyone has people in their lives that are gay, lesbian or transgender or bisexual. They may not want to admit it, but I guarantee they know somebody." -Billie Jean King

BELLA. ( POV)

I was fully aware that I was dreaming but it felt so real. She was real and here. Running so gracefully and elegant. She was so beautiful. Not a single word could compare to her. She was coming closer to me. TO ME. We were face to face. Her hands on my waist, our faces getting closer. Our lips touched and I lost control. My hands gripped her waist and pulled her closer, her arms wrapped around my neck and my eys closed. Her tounge outlined my lips and I opened for her. Our tounges exploring each other. But of course I needed to breathe. I caught my breath but brought my lips to her neck. Peppering with light kisses. Her soft moan gave me the push I needed. I trailed the kiss up and down her neck until she pulled my face to hers. We began kissing passionately. My heart was pounding from my chest. Our breaths came in wild gasps. Just as soon as the dream began it vanished.

The light coming from the window gave my eyelids a red glow. The dream was slowly fading away and I Knew I had to face a day without her. Without that girl being mine. Only mine.

But I will make her mine.

She has no idea.