16. Jump then Fall

This chapter is dedicated to @Sugarplumprincess00
❤️

Okay so I said I was gonna post an unposted scene before this chapter comes out. But I can't bring myself to publish an erotic chapter. I'll just muster up more courage and I swear I'll post it soon. (Maybe I'll have it posted without announcing?) Meanwhile, here is chapter 16.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the biggest grin on my face. It was only 6 in the morning and we don't have to leave until 11AM. I quickly slid out of the blanket careful not to wake Ethan up.

Ethan. Oh my gosh. After he grabbed me to his room, all I could think of is how sure I was to give up my first to him. I went to the bathroom and examine myself in the mirror, do I look the same? Feel the same? Definitely not. I feel sensitive down there and I'm in serious need of a hot bath.
My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on the door, "Hey Sam? Baby are you okay?"

"Uhh yes I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"Are you sure? Open the door please?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

"What?!" Open the door? Is he out of his mind?

He laughs and said, "It's not like I haven't seen you nake-"

"Okay okay! Just don't start narrating everything." I answered smugly. Suddenly I feel very uncomfortable. How was it for him? Sure it wasn't his first time and I really don't have anything to compare last night to.
I covered myself with the bathrobe and opened the door.

"Good morning beautiful." He said with his charming smile that I love so much.  He kissed me and continued, "Don't take too long sweetheart, I'll make breakfast."

I like the way you sound in the morning
We're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound
I have ever heard

I like the way I can't keep my focus
I watch you talk, you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is
We should be together
Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you

Whoa, oh, I'm feeling you baby
Don't be afraid to
Jump then fall
Jump then fall into me
Be there, never gonna leave you
Say that you wanna be with me too
So I'mma stay through it all
So jump then fall*
~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan made french toast for breakfast and frankly, I am impressed with how he didn't mess up the shape and the taste.
"Thank you for the lovely breakfast." I said.
He kissed me and said, "Anything for you."
My bathrobe slightly opened and showcased the top of my chest quite provocatively. Dang I should've changed but Ethan was going ballistic on me for taking too long in the shower.
I can feel him staring at me for who knows how long, and then thoughts of last night came flashing on my mind like it was on replay.
Suddenly he was touching my knee and giving me that sexy smirk as he took a bite on his toast.
I shrugged and I felt like a complete idiot, I realized he did all the work last night and I just laid there.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Come on Sam I know you, and I know that look means you're not okay. What is it really love?"