2. If This Was A Movie

*flashback*

"Hey love." Liam waltzed in my room with a huge grin on his face.

Since we started dating last year, mom set up some ground rules. We can stay in the room but no one is staying over night, and, if I may quote mom, "Sucking faces is allowed only until 6pm" that means, we're suppose to be downstairs, in public at 6.

Liam waited for me to say something, but before I could answer, he was all over me. I knew it, this is gonna be another make out session.

The kiss. This kiss. It's almost always the same. We've been doing this since Junior year. Now we're dating for a year and oddly, I feel nothing more, nothing less. If anything, I feel different. If that's even remotely possible to feel for someone you love.

He trailed kisses from my lips to my neck, so I finally have room to speak, "Liam I have homework to do." But he won't stop.

"Oh come on, I missed you," he said finally stopping to look at my face.

"But I really need to get this thing done by tonight," I protested trying to suppress a smile.

"Oh but I know you don't want to. I know something I want to get done before 6." Giving me a salacious grin.

"Liam!" I warned him.

"Ahhh!" and there goes Liam tickling me in all places he know where I'm ticklish. "Alright alright! I'll do this tonight before I sleep. You win!"

"That's my girl." I smiled and we kissed until I'm deep in oblivion.

Liam kissed me, and I try to kiss him back with the same passion he has. Until his hands work its way from my waist and up - that's when I stopped him.

"I think we should go downstairs, it's almost 6," I said trying to ignore what I just did.

"Yeah okay. Sorry if I went too far Sam. You know I love you right? If you want to wait, I'm okay with that." Then he pecked my cheeks and we went down.

*end of flashback*

I love Florida. It has been my home for as long as I remember. But right now, my escape to West Point at Thanksgiving isn't enough. I really wish Christmas would fly by soon.

Thanksgiving is over, and so I am back to school. I know it's already been a month, but a girl moves on so slow that it would be the longest days of her life. It is probably harder than anyone would ever imagine moving on would be. And because Liam was my first boyfriend, I expect that this process is the most painful I'll ever feel in my entire existence. And I don't wanna feel this ever again.

"Sweetie are you still going to that football game you asked me about going to last month?" my mom asked. Of course, I totally asked her that I'd be gone every weekend this month because it's the last football season for this year and I promised Liam I'd be watching him on every game. Like I always do since Junior year in Wharton.

"Uhh, no mom I won't be. Change of plans. I'll be devoting my weekends on writing more..." Yep, probably plausible. Being a Literature student does not have much going on except for conferences and events like book launch... so usually, weekend morning is free. But of course, I'm not going to that stupid football game anymore, certainly not every weekend, and definitely not to see Liam play. That's just pure torture.

I went to school with all the courage I could muster.

"Hey Mason!" Who calls someone with their last name? Ugh. "I've been calling your name 5 times!" Mia, my friend, also from Wharton High School came in front of me with eyes fierce and quizzical.