15. This Love

This chapter is dedicated to everyone of you my lovely readers. I know I'm not the best writer nor my story is the best, but some people are actually reading it and voting for it! Thank you so much! All this upcoming chapters won't be even posted (or written) if not for you guys. So thank you times infinity and I hope you all have a great year ahead ❤️

Warning: This chapter contains some mild sexual content. Just skip that part if you're not comfortable reading something like that.

So here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I had the privilege to wake up next to the most wonderful man alive. I squint my eyes as I try to study his face against the sunlight from the huge windows of the room.
"Enjoying the view?" He asked. Dang he's been awake longer than I was and he's pleased that I've been staring at him. The bastard.

"Maybe." I teased.
I noticed that the door is wide open, he must've gotten up last night to open it so they won't think that we are up to something.

"Shall we have lunch downstairs? They are all probably awake waiting for us in the beach." Lunch? I looked up at the nearest clock and saw that it was past 10 - man we slept like a caveman.

"Okay." Is all I replied. I couldn't risk anymore words as I didn't want him to smell my morning breath nor for him to see my hair so messed up so I rushed to the bathroom and fixed myself up.
My hair looked like a bird's nest and bed marks are all over my arms and face. Great.

"Hey, mind if I join you?" He asked as he peeked from the edge of the bathroom door.

"No, come in." I answered as I try to knot my hair in a messy bun and took my toothbrush in my mouth.

"You're so beautiful in the morning. God I love you so much." He said and kissed my side temple as he hugged me from behind. We looked in the mirror for what it felt like eternity. I smiled at him and quickly rinsed my mouth so I can turn around and kiss him. He tasted of peppermint and Ethan - Flavor I can't possibly get over with.

After another make out session, we both got dressed up and met up with Gav, Mia and Ruby. I decided to wear something light and casual - a white lacy sundress with a pair of thong sandals. Ethan wore a white v-neck shirt paired with a printed beach shorts. I take a moment to stare at him as he leads me to the elevator going down.

We both went to the restaurant for lunch only to see the rest of the gang seated at the table near the window. They woke up early so Ruby may enjoy the beach before heading back home since our parents are expecting us to be there for dinner but we are leaving earlier as planned so Ethan and I could have alone time and so as Gav and Mia. Speaking of that again, I thought that both of them as couple would freak me out, but it weirdly didn't. Now that I think of it and see it for myself, they actually look good together. Gav's muscular jawline, warm brown eyes and the Mason family's straight nose matches Mia's feminine cat eyes and slim & tall physique. They are adorable! I try my best not to question them about, well, the two of them and about what happened last night. They might need to sort things on their own, of course Mia and I will talk about it after the boys leave for school tomorrow.

We all agreed to just see each other at Ethan's place for dinner after Gav and Mia drop Ruby off at home.
When we are all buckled up in our designated cars I text Mia: *Tell me every juicy details tomorrow night. Sleep over at my place or yours?*