The End or the Beginning

Her heart nearly ripped out of her chest at what she saw.

Harry AND Cedric both holding up the trophy.

It was a Hogwarts win, the stadium around them erupted with anxious cheers, but none of it mattered.

Krystal had helped, Cedric was still alive and seemed to be happy despite the small cuts here and there.

They left the champion box excitedly and ran onto the field to greet and congratulate their champions.

Harry let Cedric have the trophy for the time being, later it would be placed in the school Trophy case and Krystal assumed the prize money would be split down the middle.

Cedric hugged his father, he handed him the trophy to look at and then stepped over to Krystal he lifted her up and twirled her in the air, as he brought her down he kissed her deeply.

He placed her back onto the ground. "If I'm not mistaken," he said with a handsom smirk. "I believe I promised to bring this back to you." He placed his wand to his head and withdrew a string of memory before opening and placing it into the the little heart. He helped put it back around Krystal's neck and then they were bombarded by the rest of the school.

His house mates lifted him into the air and carried him away, the same was done to Harry.

Dumbledore announced that a feast would be held in three nights to celebrate the win of Cedric and Harry as well as to say goodbye to their new friends from the other schools, then the crowd started to disperse.

Krystal waved a quick goodbye to Mr Diggory and then joined her own house to congratulate Harry.

The party was already in full swing when she walked in, some people congratulated her on Cedric's win and then she found her way to Harry.

"Congratulations Harry, I'm sure you were marvelous." She said happily as she hugged him.

"Thank you Krystal, Cedric was brilliant, I merely survived the maze." He said humbly. "Actually I wanted to talk with you, I wanted to see if you would talk with Cedric about taking all of the money, I don't need it and I figured since he is Co-Winner why not give it to him."

She shook her head no, "Cedric's too proud to accept that kind of offer."

Harry nodded, just then a loud bang sounded behind them and they saw a group of people laughing as two first years held their smoking mouths. It prompted her next sentence.

"How about investing it."

"In what, I don't have a clue about investments." He admitted.

"But you know the Weasleys, and we both know they're too proud to ask for help, but if you invested in Fred and George's business I really think it could be something great."

He thought about it then walked off to talk with the Twins.

. . . . .

Two days later Krystal approached Professor Dumbledore.

"How may I help you Miss Montgomery?"

"I would like to stay in the magical world." Krystal said flatly. Over the past couple of days she had a serious debated with herself. Krystal had finally come to the conclusion that if she wanted to make sure she would come back to Hogwarts, she would have to stay in this world.

"Have you thought this over?" He asked seriously.

"Yes, I will have to remove myself from that world completely, including the memory of me...I've also talked with Sirius and he has graciously extended his home to me." She filled him in. "For money I have a savings in the muggle world that I will have to withdraw from and I'll open up an account here at Gringotts... and to make sure that doesn't dissolve to quickly I will take up a job for the summer."