The Yule Ball

Cedric tried every morning from then on out to show Krystal how sorry he was and hoped that things with he and Krystal were still good.

But of course Cedric and Krystal couldn't reconcile and they broke up.

Months after the whole incident happened Krystal ran into Cedric at the library.

"Hi." She said.

"Hey."

"How have you been?" Krystal asked, it hurt to look at his handsome face and know he was no longer her boyfriend.

"Alright, I figured out the egg." He said.

She gave him a genuine smile. "Good for you, I knew you would figure it out." She said honestly, "you really should help Harry out." Krystal offered.

And just like he always does now, he got defensive.

"Why? Was Rita Skeeter right, is he your new boyfriend?"

Krystal reacted "no, thanks to you I'm single. I just thought it would be the right thing to do since he told you about the dragons but maybe I was wrong." She should have dropped it after that but she only egged him on further. "And another thing, who are you to question me about boyfriends anyways...From the way I hear it you and Cho Chang have been getting pretty cozy lately."

His anger disappeared.

"Krystal, I'm sorry."

But her Anger had only begun to arise now. "Let me guess, she's going to be your honored guest to the Yule ball and everything."

His ears flushed red and Krystal knew she was right. She left the library and went straight up to the common room.

Krystal took a seat next to Alicia and Angelina, and they began talking to her. Harry Ron and Hermione were actually near the girls arguing about this or that when Katie, Fred, and George walked in.

"Ron can we borrow Pigwidgeon?" George asked.

"No, he's off delivering a letter," said Ron "why?"

"Because George wants to invite him to the ball," said Fred sarcastically.

"Because we want to send a letter, you stupid great prat." Said George.

Katie began talking about the ball since Fred had mentioned it, all of them were talking so excitedly that's when Fred yelled and it got all of their attention

"Angelina...Oi! Angelina!"

She turned and looked at Fred. "What?"

"Want to go to the ball with me?" He simply asked.

She looked at him with a slight smirk of amazement. "All right then." She said before going back to talking with Alicia and now Katie.

"How about it Krys?" George sounded.

"How about what George?"

"Yule Ball, with me, interested?" He asked.

Krystal thought about it for a minute, Alicia an Katie began to giggle and finally she had reached her decision. "Now how could I say no to such a proposal?"

A few weeks later Christmas had finally rolled around, Krystal had gotten her friends little things She had heard they wanted through out her stay, she was so excited to give them their gifts and even more excited that she had gifts waiting for her as well.

Krystal got a couple of books from Katie, a Holyhead Harpies scarf from Angelina, gag treats and small explosives from her favorite Weasleys, and a ton of candy from Alicia. She even got some unexpected gifts, from Dobby Krystal got homemade cakes and magical hot chocolate (just snap and a cup appears and the mixture liquifies in it and stays comfortably hot), She got a very expensive looking leather jacket that was he same scarlet of the Gryffindor house, it wasn't until Krystal notice the small card also in the box that she understood it wasn't Gryffindor scarlet, it was the Bulgarian National quiddich team scarlet and with it was an open invitation to any of their games so long as Krum was their seeker, from Viktor himself. And the last gift was from Cedric.