Kreacher

"Kreacher." Sirius said a little tired. The house elf appeared mumbling about his love for house Black.

"Kreacher, my name is Krystal Montgomery."

"Are you of pure blood?" He asked.

"Yes" she lied, the only person in this whole magical world that knew she was an imposter was Dumbledore, and he didn't seem to mind.

"Then Kreacher is honored to serve you miss."

"Kreacher, I need you to tell us the story of your beloved Master Regulus and the task he asked of you...the ne with the locket." Krystal said softly.

Sadness filled Kreacher's large tired eyes. "Master Regulus order Kreacher not to speak of it miss."

Krystal looked to Sirius and he calmly ordered Kreacher to tell us whatever we needed to know about Regulus.

Kreacher spoke of the day Voldemort required his assistance and how Regulus had a change of heart.

"...But Master ordered Kreacher to come home, and Kreacher must honor Masters commands."

"Kreacher we must finish Regulus' last orders, to honor him properly." Krystal sounded. "We need the locket."

He bowed and disappeared.

While he was out of the room Krystal and Dumbledore told Sirius of the horocruxes, Harry included.

"But if we must see to it that the others are destroyed are you saying that Harry must...?"

"He must die Sirius." Dumbledore said.

Sirius backed himself into the wall. "I won't let you." He said sadly.

"It is for the greater good." Dumbledore said.

"Sirius he will come back...Harry, The part we need to kill is the piece of Voldemort that clings to Harry like a parasite...once that is removed Harry will come back, and he'll be free of the small connection he and Voldemort share." Krystal put in, it was something even Dumbledore didn't know.

"I promise he will come back to life." Krystal added as she noticed he was still having trouble accepting it. "Or I vow to you that you may take my own life."

"I'm no murderer." He sad gruffly.

"I never said you were, but I am one hundred percent certain when I say I know that he will come back."

Kreacher returned and the subject was dropped.

He held the small velveteen sack at arms length, apparently he knew the precautions of the horocruxes.

Dumbledore seemed to pull the sword of Gryffindor out of thin air, Sirius opened the bag and pulled out the necklace. He laid it on a nearby side table and looked back at us curiously.

"Open the locket and step back." Krystal instructed.

The second the little necklace was opened an eerie green wisp of smoke floated out. Krystal stared nervously, which of their inner most fears would it reveal?

The smoke began to take form of a very handsome boy, he had a smirk on his face but instead of it being happy it was more maniacal. Behind him was a burning Hogwarts and faceless students laid on the floor dead.

The image was about to change when Professor Dumbledore snapped out of it and pierced the locket. A high pitched scream came out waking up the yelling portrait of Sirius' mother, and knocked all of them to the floor with gusto. Kreacher covered his old mistress' picture without even being asked while the rest of them tried to recover from what had just happened.

Destroying horocruxes was draining both mentally as physically, but it was for a greater good.

Afterward we all said goodbye.

"Remember, be kind to Kreacher and you will not regret it." Krystal said to Sirius.

"I will try, will you keep an eye out for Harry?" He asked.

Krystal nodded and then they hugged as new comrades, the pretend seer and the wrongly accused murder.

After Dumbledore and Krystal got back to the school Krystal joined him in his office once again.

"Professor...I know this is a long shot, but...you wouldn't know how I got here would you?" Krystal asked with uncertainty.

"Alas I do not." He admitted. "I did not summon you here, but it seems something did...do you think you may have come in contact with any witches in your world?"

Krystal thought about it and wanted to shake her head no but then remembered the older couple on her summer vacation, the man and his magic card trick...and the she looked down at her bracelet and recalled the woman form the shop.

Dumbledore followed her gave and looked at the silver adornment. "May I?"

Krystal nodded and removed the bangle from her wrist.

Dumbledore handles the piece of jewelry carefully and read the incantation placed on the silver bobble silently. "It's ancient magic." He said. "This was done quite frequently in medieval times... silver forged with a spell, this...Miss Montgomery, this is an ancient portray of sorts...its power source was powerful, obviously powerful enough to transport you to another world entirely."

"It's power source WAS powerful?" Krystal asked.

Dumbledore looked up at her and handed her back the bracelet, "I'm afraid no Power is radiating off of it anymore, I would wager that what power it held left was used to bring you to us."

"So then I can never go back home?" She asked sadly.

Of course she loved this word, but she also loved her family, Roxy and Shane.

He shook his head, "That isn't true, we always have a choice Krystal, You may in fact go back home, I could take back...But I'm afraid even my magic couldn't promise I'd be able to bring you back at the beginning of the school year next year.

She felt her heart grow heavy, She had a very big decision to make.

"And what if I stayed...?"

Dumbledore simply clasped his hands. "Then you'd stay, you'd help us fight what's to come with Voldemort and come back to school and face what ever new future beholds us."

"I-I don't even have family here, I wouldn't know where to go when the school closes for break."

Dumbledore took in her words and nodded, "The funny thing about family...is sometimes we get to choose who we call family, yes we have our blood born relatives, but other times it's the people we hold closest in our hearts."

Krystal listened to him.

"Krystal my dear, if you truly wanted to stay I would see to it that we found you adequate lodgings...in case you've forgotten already, You are an Order member now, and while we aren't blood bound, we are sort of our own unique family."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

The vision that came out of the horocrux was Professor Dumbledores worst fear, seeing Voldemort (or how he remembers him, basically Tom Riddle) take over Hogwarts while the blood of the innocents was spilled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*