Plan of Attack

Krystal pulled back the heavy canopy drapes and jumped out of bed.

She had apparently lost track of time because she hadn't noticed the girls where asleep in their neighboring beds. Krystal looked at the clock on Alicia's nightstand and saw it was going on 11, she hoped Dumbledore would still be up.

She exited the fat lady's portrait and began making her way down the corridor, Krystal was so wrapped up in what she was going to tell Dumbledore that she didn't notice the person coming up the steps.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

"Darling are you alright?" It was Cedric and he looked more than a little concerned.

"Fine why?"

"Well, you seem sort of, flustered." He said hesitantly. "Not to mention I didn't see you after dinner."

"Sorry, I had a lot on my mind." Krystal admitted, "but I've really got to speak with Dumbledore, tonight."

Cedric looked at her and then agreed to escort her to the headmasters office so she wouldn't get into trouble with any professors for being out of bed this late.

"I'm not trying to upset you my Darling, but I'm really worried about you...you just haven't been quite yourself recently." Cedric sounded with concern as they made their way to Dumbledore's office.

Krystal stopped walking and looked at him, she could see the genuine concern in his eyes and smiled at him before she took his hands into hers, "I'm sorry for causing you so much worry Love, I'm just a little worried." She said with a sigh, "Look if I'm being honest It's a miracle I was able to get onto the Hogwarts express, American's don't just do that."

He knew she was right, Krystal was the first American to step foot in Hogwarts.

"So I'm scared...what if I go home and then can't come back despite all my efforts."

Cedric hadn't thought about Krystal not being able to come back. "I had no idea you had trouble getting here."

Krystal felt horrible...she silent told herself that if they both somehow made it out alive after they get rid of Voldemort she would tell him everything, the God's honest truth no matter how crazy it sounds.

Cedric was now worried for his girlfriend. He loved her, He wondered if she couldn't just stay here? and Mentally he was already thinking of ways to keep her here with him to guarantee she'd be able to come back to school and essentially back to him.

Krystal could tell he was worried now. She reached up and touched his handsome face, "Don't worry My Love...I'm not going anywhere, I'm here...go on up to bed and I'll figure this all out I promise you can't get rid of me that easily." She smiled before she gave the giant eagle the password and then knocked on Dumbledore's office door.

"Enter." Dumbledore said casually.

He stood up from behind his desk as Cedric and Krystal entered.

"Krystal what's wrong?" He asked seriously.

"Professor, I need to talk to you about my situation." Krystal said trying to use coded wording in the hopes he'd understand she wanted to talk to him privately.

Dumbledore nodded slowly, "Mr Diggory, would you please wait for Miss Montgomery outside."

Cedric didn't dare question Professor Dumbledore and left the office.

"What are you saying?"

"It was professor Trelawney, I stopped by her classroom this afternoon and she predicted it this time, a real prediction too, not some fake crystal ball thing, an actual premonition...she said he will still rise and there will still be death and destruction...and a familiar face would betray us."