Chapter 21

Tiffany's POV

I stood outside the Chapel doors with my arm linked around my dad's, and Kayla behind me, holding my train.

"It's time."

I took a deep breath and gripped my bouquet tighter.

"I-I am ready." I stuttered. Though inside, I was incredibly nervous.

"In about an hour, you'll be Mrs. Tiffany McCartney!" Kayla squealed from behind me.

"Yeah. Yeah! I'm ready!" I exclaimed, becoming really confident.

"Guess what dad. I'm getting married today." I whispered to the air, hoping my dad could hear me.

He was the closet thing that I had to family for my whole life.

My real dad walked forward and pushed open the doors.

All eyes in the audience watched my every move as I walked down the aisle, slightly bobbing my head to the traditional wedding song.

Before I knew it, I was on the small stage, holding Paul's hands, and getting lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Tiffany Garcia, and James McCartney in holy matrimony, commended to be honorable to all, and therefore is not to be entered lightly, but passionately, lovingly, and solemnly..." The priest started. That was around the time that Paul's loving eyes hypnotized me completely.

"Mr. McCartney, please say your vows." Were the words that snapped me out of my trance.

Paul gripped my hands tighter. "Tiff..." Paul started, and I had already heard snickers from the audience at the use of my nickname.

"I can easily say that you are the love of my life. Before I met you, I would have quick flings with girls, then never speak to them again. But you have changed me for the better. I want to spend the rest of my life with the girl of my dreams, and that is you. I love you so much Tiff." He lectured with little tears in his eyes and a ginormous smile spread across his face.

"Miss Garcia, please state your vows."

"Paulie..." I started, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"I love you so much, and even though when I ran into you on the street you accidentally injured me, you have saved my life multiple times and for that I am eternally grateful. When we first met, for all you knew, I could've been a crazed fan trying to take a souvenir of your clothes or something, but you decided to stay to help me. Paul, I love you so much and I am glad that I am spending the rest of my life with you." I finished, also having tears prick my eyes.

I glanced over at Kristine and saw her giving me a look that says, 'If you cry and mess up your makeup, you'll pay.' So I sucked all the tears out of my eyes.

"Mr. McCartney, do you take Tiffany to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Paul said, looking nervous.

"Miss Garcia, do you take Paul to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"Yes... I mean, I do." I said, chuckling at my own stupidity along with the audience.

Paul breathed an obvious sigh of relief and hugged me before he realized he wasn't supposed to do that.

"Now we exchange rings."

A young boy named Matthew, who is a distant cousin of George, walked down the aisle with our wedding rings on a pillow.

I took Paul's ring off the pillow and put it on his ring finger. He did the same with me.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Paul slowly leaned in and so did I. When our lips touched, it held just as much passion as our first kiss ever and I felt just as much butterflies in my stomach.

"WOOO!" Paul screamed after we pulled apart, making me burst into laughter.

Paul grabbed my hand and ran me down the aisle to our 'Just Married' limo.

We ran into the back seat and drove to the wedding party in style.

**********************

So, this is the second to last chapter :( the next chapter is the epilogue and then it's over :(

But it's okay! Don't crie.

Though I doubt you are... xD