Chapter 17

As I stepped out of the bathroom, the boys' eyes widened. Their stares made me be a bit insecure.

"Do you not like it?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"I love it!" Paul exclaimed.

"You look gorgeous!" He ran up to me and twirled me around.

"Thanks!" I said with a giggle.

"I think I'm going to go sleep." I said right after I yawned.

"Have a great sleep love." Paul said and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips which I gratefully returned. I hugged the others and went to sleep.

Paul's POV

"Okay lads, you know the plan for tomorrow?" I asked. They all nodded.

"I hope she's happy. She deserves everything that's coming to her." I said and they all nodded again.

"Well, g'night lads!" I said and they all said it back and we left to go to sleep.

Tiffany's POV

I woke up in the morning and went to the kitchen, expecting to see the guys, but they weren't there.

There was a little slip of torn paper on the he counter so I went to it and picked it up.

Tiffany,

We had to leave early to record and you were too cute sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up. See you later!

xx Paul

AND JOHN

AND JOJ

AND RINGSY

I laughed at the note. I like how they each write their own names, it's easy to tell since all the handwritings are different. Ringo's being the worst since he didn't have the best schooling when he was younger.

I put the note down and went to go make my bed because lately I've been feeling guilty for not making my bed every day.

They let me live in their house for free and I wasn't even making my bed which is the least I could do.

...

6:37 PM

"Tiff, we're back!" Paul shouted. I ran up to the door and hugged them all and gave Paul a kiss, as usual.

"So, Tiff, we didn't actually go recording today. We were doing something so that you'll get what you deserve." Paul said and his choice of words worried me.

"Come in!" George shouted and I stepped away from the door. I find it hard to trust anybody new, and they're clearly inviting someone in.

The door opened and I saw a lady come in, looking about three times my age, wearing the biggest smile ever.

"You kind of look like and older version of me." I said and I chuckled.

"You look... A lot like me?" I said but for some reason it came out as a question.

Does this mean what I think it means?

"Tiffany, this is Andie Garcia." John introduced her. Another man about the same age as the woman walked behind him.

"And this is Jonathan Garcia." Ringo said.

My eyes widened with realization as to who these people are.

"They're your parents!" All the boys shouted in unison.

My eyes filled with involuntary tears as I sprinted towards them and wrapped my arms around their necks so tight, that I worried that I would decapitate them.