Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Baekhyun laughs and waves his hand enthusiastically at the sight of Luhan's evident frown and Mira's wide grin as she waves back in goodbye. Min-ah, on the other hand, didn't bother to hide her frustration over the elder and walked away without him. Noticing this, Baekhyun quickly jogged to catch up to her.

"Yah, yah, wait up, will you?" Baekhyun laughs upon reaching her side and matches her pace. "What's the hurry, really?"

Min-ah stopped and faced him. "Are you kidding me, Baekhyun? Really?"

"Aish, this girl. Talking to her elders like this..." Min-ah leaves him again and Baekhyun was quick to catch up. "Hey, hey. Look, I'm sorry, alright?" He chuckles. "It was really amusing to see –" He stopped midway when he saw Min-ah eye twitch. He clears his throat. "But at least you know their relationship to each other, yeah?"

"I really want to kill you, seriously."

Baekhyun hums and squishes his cheeks. "But you love me..." He tilts his head and leans forward in emphasis. "How can you kill this person with a cute – ow!"

Min-ah wrings her hand and smirks at Baekhyun who's holding his red nose.

"Hey, but it was the right thing to do!" Baekhyun speaks with a hand shielding his throbbing nose. "After all, it is getting late and the only person close to Mira is your butler. Besides," He slings an arm casually on Min-ah's shoulder. "Walking like this with a friend is much better. It gives us freedom and a sense of nostalgia floating around our –"

"Oh, Baekhyun. I knew you're heading this way."

It was Min-ah's turn to smirk at the sight of Baekhyun gawking awkwardly at the sight of Park Chanyeol still in his jersey uniform waiting under the bus stop shed. At the sight of his former crush, Chanyeol waves a little awkwardly at Min-ah then shifts his attention to the smaller. "Yah. I thought I told you to stay in the gym and watch the practice."

Baekhyun ignored that and furrowed his brows. "What are you doing here and how did you know where we're going to be?"

Chanyeol looks at Min-ah, who shrugs knowingly, before smiling at Baekhyun. "Instincts, I guess."

Hearing that made him scoff. "Instincts my ass." But Baekhyun was blushing and he looks away so that it won't be obvious. Chanyeol chuckles softly and there was something in his eyes that did not go amiss to Min-ah. It was still the same look Chanyeol gives to his best friend but there was something there. She raised a brow and looks at Baekhyun then at Chanyeol. She grins.

"I see. Moving on," Min-ah smirks when he sees Baekhyun's aggravated look. "Shall my two escorts show me the way home then?"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and Chanyeol laughs.

There was still awkwardness in their part, but Min-ah was secretly glad that the three of them are together again just like old times.