Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Jung Mira.

Because of that girl, Min-ah can't keep her façade. Her face would twitch, especially, especially when the teacher agrees on her sitting on that empty seat beside Luhan when it supposed to be their absent classmate Yixing who's supposed to be there. She looks away, looking as pissed as ever, but due to her growing conscious about her sudden show of emotions, she quickly drowned everything out and focused on one thing and that is school.

"Oppa." She hears Mira whispers. "Oppa, it's me. Don't you miss me?"

Luhan looks at her, eyes wide. "What are you doing here?" He whispers back.

"I came here for you, of course!"

Min-ah almost dropped her pen.

"In January 1781, it is said that Napoleon was enrolled at a religious school in what place, Ms. Jung?" The teacher shifts his attention towards the duo upon hearing the small chatter from the back. Min-ah sighs and focuses back on the window, looking bored as ever, well, on the outside. Inside, she's already this close in bursting... like a bubble.

"Uh..." Mira really looks lost because she still hasn't have any books since she just transferred here. Min-ah was already trying so hard to fight back the smug smile on her face. But then, she notices that Luhan is hurriedly scanning the history book for answers to help her.

Min-ah clenches her fist and lets out a sigh of frustration.

"1779."

The teacher looks at her direction. "Excuse me, Ms. Kim?"

Min-ah faces the elder with a nonchalant expression, trying to look as bored as possible. "It's actually 1779 when Napoleon Bonaparte was enrolled at a religious school in Autun. If you don't know what Autun is, it's some kind of a town or municipal in Burgundy located in eastern France."

The teachers clicks his tongue and slowly nods. "Okay, err... thank you, Ms. Kim. Though, I stand corrected, I hope next time you won't interrupt me when I'm giving questions to your other..." He gave Mira a look. "...classmates." Then he turns around, scratching the back of his neck with his copy of the book. "So as I was saying..."

Min-ah raised her brows at that and turns her attention away from the class.

This will be the last time she'll take a bullet for an enemy.

Chanyeol drags a hand down his face and groans. "What the hell?"

"Uh-huh." Baekhyun shoves an Advil and a glass of water to him. "Come on. Get up, lazy ass. We're late for school because of you." He furrows his brows. "Or rather, we won't be attending school because of you."