• Chapter Twenty Five •

"Everyone pick a partner. You will stay with that partner for the whole thing and not wonder off. Or else... No pizza at the end." i explain in a mother like tone. We have hardly been here five minutes and Michael had already managed to get lost. Twice. He's lucky that i spotted his bright red hair or I'm sure he would've been lost for the whole thing.

Michael ended up going with Ashton. Which left Luke, Calum and I to be partners. I don't mind though, as long as I was with Luke. "Okay, what ride are we doing first?" I ask. Luke and Ashton shrug, but Mikey and Cal give me a look and jump up and down.

"That one!" Calum screeches, attracting the attention of a small girl who looks at him as if he's crazy. Calum points to a Ferris wheel and we all nod our heads. Not the most manly thing to do but alright.

We wait in line for a couple minutes, Calum and Michael are discussing FIFA while the rest of us stay silent and wait patiently for our turns. I notice that it is 2 people per seat, I know none of the boys will want to go with anyone besides our group...

"Calum are you okay with going with Luke? I'll go by myself since you guys don't really want to go with a stranger.." I suggest. Calum looks at Luke and then nods. Luke just has the same blank expression on his face. I really hope he lightens up by the end of the night, I just want to make him happy.

When it is finally our turn I let the boys go ahead of me. When they are all loaded onto the ride I get on the lonely little cart, followed by another girl with auburn hair.

It takes off, is not exchanging a single word until we get up to the top.

"Third wheeling?" She asks, facing me a little. I shrug.

"I have a boyfriend, but I'm with the rest of my friends and none of them are exactly comfortable around strangers." I explain, she nods and looks down.

"I'm third wheeling, it kind of sucks. Especially since my boyfriend dumped me not to long ago." She says, tracing her fingers along the words that say 'Do not shake'. I feel her pain, I hated third wheeling when Alex had her many many boyfriends.

"That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that." I say, patting her shoulder awkwardly. I am not good at first impressions as you can probably tell, I was just as awkward around Luke when I first talked to him.

"But... I did see a cute red headed boy earlier." She says, I immediately thought of Michael. She would be perfect with him Oh My God.

"Was he wearing a red plaid shirt?" I ask, turning to face her, I was hoping she was because I love playing match maker and she seems like a lot of fun, especially for Michael.

"Yeah..." She trails off, a hint of excitement in her eyes. Then the ride begins and we slowly rocking back and forth as we continue our conversation.

"No fücking way! That's my friend Michael! I could totally picture you two together." I say, having a little 'fangirl' attack. They would look perfect with each other. I looked down to see what she was wearing and I noticed that she was pretty much matching me, which is a bonus because Michael was literally commenting how he liked my outfit.

A ripped Nirvana tank top covered both of our bodies and some black skinny jeans. The only difference was our hair colour and shoes. Oh, and I was wearing a choker.

"Are you serious?" She asks, smiling and blushing a little.

"Dead serious. Want to come meet him?" I ask. She nods frantically and I giggle.

"Hey Michael!" I call loudly. I wait a couple seconds before I hear him reply from above us.

"What do you want?" I hear him say faintly. I turn to the girl for a moment before calling back.

"I have a friend I would like you to meet." I yell back, then I look back at the girl and notice she's smiling widely. She really is beautiful, with her reddish hair, big brown eyes, and eyebrow piercing. I'm positive Michael will like her.

"So what is your name?" I ask, laughing at the fact that I basically set her up on a date, yet I didn't even know her name.

"I'm Jocelyn, and you?" She responds, holding out her hand for me to shake. I grasp it in my own. "I'm Paisley." I say. "Nice to meet you, thanks for this. You're really nice." She says. She pulls out her phone and goes to contacts.

"Wanna exchange?" She asks. I pull out my own phone, only struggling a little since I was sitting on it. We exchange numbers and talk for the rest of the ride.

I walk out, laughing with her after she told me a dirty joke that her friend used on her.

I walked with her to her friends so she could let them know that she was going to be tagging along with us instead, then we walked to where I saw Luke. You can never miss his blonde hair that sticks out from the rest of the crowd, due to his tallness.

I tapped on Luke's shoulder and he turned around and immediately looked at mine and Jocelyn's linked arms.

"Who's this?" He asks.

"This is my friend Jocelyn. Jocelyn this is my boyfriend Luke." I say, pointing to each one. "Hey." They both say. Then I push past him to where Calum and Michael are, they are currently having a thumb war.

"Oi! Mikey, Calum, this is my friend." I yell, getting their attention and unlocking my arm from Jocelyn's. "You ready?" I whisper to her, she nods her head again and smiles at me for a short second.

"Holy fûck." Michael says, Calum bursts out laughing and Michael turns red, obviously not expecting to say that out loud. I look at Jocelyn who is blushing like mad.

"Well I'm Calum, nice to meet you." He says, out stretching his hand to meet hers. "You too, I'm Jocelyn." She says cooly, much more cool than what Mikey is currently doing, which is staring at her with his mouth open. "Careful mate, you'll catch flies." Luke says from behind me, clearly noticing Michael gawking over her. I turn and giggle into Luke's chest.

"Oh uhh, sorry. I'm Michael." He says shyly, hiding his body behind Calum and blushing furiously. They're adorable oh my god.

What's that I hear? I think it's the sound of...

An OTP...

I can't wait for the children. Little Miklyn's running around everywhere... just sounds perfect.

"Well, time to go on another ride. Ready to go?" I ask everyone, they all nod. Me and Jocelyn link arms again and begin skipping through the crowd, she's exactly like me. She's my new favourite person, well besides Luke, you can't replace him. I can definitely see us hanging out a lot in the future.

"Thanks." She whispers to me.
I wink at her and she erupts into giggles.

"He definitely likes you." I whisper back, stopping in front of my all time favourite ride, 'the slingshot'

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

She smiles again and turns to face where Michael and Ashton are approaching. Michaels eyes are already on hers by the time we see him emerging from the crowd.

Michael smiles at her, she winks at him, he blushes, she blushes back. They are honestly my favourite couple already. Besides me and Luke, we are bomb as fûck too.

(A/N)

So.... Hemmotran
I hope you like it!

Thanks for reading!

-Caitllin