• Chapter Eight •

We were about halfway done the movie and I was currently hugging a pillow while my face was buried in it. The movie had lots of jumpy parts so every single time I jolted upwards or screamed a little. Luke laughed but I always found his eyes on me, looking at me to make sure I was alright.

We were now at the elevator scene and I was super scared. I hugged the pillow closer to my body and clenched my eyes shut. All of a sudden I felt a hand interlock with my own and pull me closer. I peeked out from my pillow and found that Luke was looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Are you alright? We can choose a different movie." He asked as he paused it and turned to face me.

"I'm fine, just a scarey cat s'all." I laughed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his hand hovering over the play button. I nodded my head and snuggled into my pillow.
He pressed play and then laid back beside me. We were now about a foot away from eachother, are thighs almost touching.

The movie didn't seem to faze Luke at all, I admired him for that, well I admired him for a lot more than that too. For example, He looked so perfect sitting there with his baggy sweatshirt and perfect hair.

After about another five minutes of me hiding behind my pillow he grabbed my hand and pulled me lightly towards him. He paused it and then he laid down and stretched his arm out across the pillows, then patted the spot next to him, "come lay." He ordered slightly.

I smiled and then laid on his arm, snuggling into the side of his warm body. "Thanks Luke" I said as he pressed play again.

I felt him nod against the top of my head and my face broke out into a smile. I felt safe in his arms, like nothing could harm me. It was a good feeling.
His warmth and comfortable hold against my body felt like nothing I've ever felt before.

We laid like that for the rest of the movie, not once did I jump or scream. If I got scared, all I had to do was breathe in his scent or think about his body against mine and I was okay. Totally cliche but I don't care.

It was about ten o'clock but I wasn't quite tired yet, and by the look on Luke's face, he wasn't either.

"Would you like to watch another movie?" I asked him as I attempted to sit up from my extremely comfortable place on his chest, only for him to pull me back down. He held me closer and mumbled "you're warm" into my hair.

I giggled and sat up again. He frowned but it was soon replaced with laughs. "Okay." He agreed and then sat up, matching my posture.

"What genre this time?" I asked him as I began to scroll through them all. "Personally I think we should watch another horror so that we can cuddle again." I smirked. He blushed.

After a couple minutes of trying to find a movie, I came across one of my favourite. "Can we watch mean girls? It's my favourite movie." I begged, he beamed at me and then nodded excitedly.

"Believe it or not, but I actually really like that movie." He said shyly. I Smiled and pressed the button before I got back into my position on his arm.

It was dead silent for a moment or two until the opening credits came on, and in that moment I realized that I had feelings for this boy, deep feelings.

We began the movie and I think I got through the first thirty minutes before my eyelids started to feel heavy.

Luke's pov

We sat there 'cuddling' until I heard her yawn.

"Are you tired Paisley?" I asked her quietly. She nodded against my chest and yawned again.

"Can you stay here tonight Luke?" She asked me as she tiredly rubbed her eyes. I nodded and turned off the movie. "Sure, but umm, I'm a little uncomfortable in these jeans, I should run home to grab some stuff real quick." I said shyly.

I could tell she was on the verge of passing out just by the way she spoke. "Just sleep in your boxers, I won't look." She laughed quietly.

I chuckled nervously. "I'm just kidding, follow me." She said as she pushed herself up slowly and walked out of the room. I followed her to a bedroom across the hall, I think it was her brothers old room.

She walked to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black sweatpants, she handed them to me and then went back to lay down. I quickly threw them on and then went back to her room. She had changed as well in the time I had, and the fort was taken down, all her pillows and blankets were back on her bed.

She was laying on the bed checking something on her phone when she noticed me. She patted the spot next to her and smiled.

I hesitantly climbed into her bed and laid down. She turned so she was facing me on her side and she closed her eyes. "Stay with me Luke." She mumbled quietly before sleep took over her body.

"I'll never leave." I whispered once I thought she was asleep before kissing her forehead mindlessly and closing my eyes as well.

Paisleys pov

"Stay with me Luke." I mumbled before closing my eyes and attempting to go to sleep. It was quiet for about ten minutes until I heard him sigh and say "I'll never leave." Before he kissed my forehead.

It was one of those cliche moments that you read about in fanfictions were the boy thinks the girl is sleeping and secretly says sweet things to her. I had to pinch myself to keep from screaming in excitement.

I don't know how long I've had this 'crush' on Luke. I just can't get him out of my head.
Whenever I'm with him I feel safe and happy. Even though I've only really known him for a week or so, I feel more comfortable with him than anyone else. Honestly I don't even know if it is a crush, I find him attractive and funny but I want to be best friends.

Finally after a long time of me feeling his bare chest against my own clothed chest, feeling his warm breath on my nose and hearing his repetitive heartbeat, I fell asleep.

(A/N)

Umm... Lol

Any questions?

Just to clear anything up...
They like eachother, But neither of them want to show it.

Anywho...

If I posted a new story would you read it?

-Caitllin