• Chapter Twenty Two •

"Cut the mushy stuff, let's just go already." Michael groans at me and Luke. We are going to the first party we've been to since that night, Luke vowed never to drink again but I think that I can get him to have at leased once to loosen up and actually have fun considering how nervous he was last time before he had alcohol.

If you are wondering, yes, me and Luke are matching again.

He's wearing a plain black button up dress shirt with black converse and a wristband. I'm wearing a plain black skater dress with a choker and also converse. One of the main reasons that I picked black was that if Alex appears to be there, we won't be wearing anything similar, she hates black.

Speaking of bitches, I got into a huge fight with Alex in the cafeteria and ended up being suspended for a week. I cut up her lip pretty badly and gave her a bloody nose.

To anyone that says girls are weak and only slap can go to hell, I fûcking punched and kicked her till Luke pulled me off, there was no slapping or hair pulling involved by me.

"Ready to go love?" Luke asks me, intertwining our fingers and kissing my cheek as we walk to the door. "Yeah, I'm ready." I say shakily, not only to confirm this to Luke but to myself as well.

We get in the car but since it's a very small one, there isn't that much room. Luke and Ashton have the front so me, Mikey, and Calum are sitting in the back.

Like I said before, I was extremely squished, like my face was basically pressed up against the window kind of squished. "Do you want to sit on my lap?" I hear Calum ask. I look at Luke for confirmation and he nods his head. I climb on Calum's lap and sit on him and then he wraps his arms around my waist protectively. To say I felt uncomfortable would be a bit of an understatement.

Half way through the ride it got a little bumpy and I was repeatedly pressed against Calum's groin. Everytime he groaned quietly, and I kept whispering sorry to him. I didn't tell Luke or say anything when I felt a medium size bump under my bum, I knew he didn't mean to and he was just trying to be nice by letting me sit on him.

The ride was probably about half an hour of driving through dirt roads, so it was pretty bumpy, I'm surprised Calum didn't moan or anything for how long I was bouncing up and down on him.

Once we got out of the car I was the first to hop out, followed by Calum, then the rest of the boys.

"I know you felt that and I am really sorry." He whispers as we walk around to the other side, despite it being dark out I can still see the blush covering his entire face. "Hey, it's okay Calum. I know you didn't mean to." I assure him, giving him a smile.

I join Luke on the other side and we walk in together. We walk straight to the kitchen and I take a shot, considering I'm not driving. I hand one to Luke and he gives me a small shake of his head, but then I make a pouting face and he takes it.

"Thatta boi." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor. We grab more shots on the way there and it is safe to say that we are both a little tipsy.

"I have to go to the bathroom paisley." Luke says to me after our fourth or fifth dance. I nod, knowing that Alex is in my view so she can't try anything. Luke moves and then I find myself dancing with Calum instead.

"Well well well.. Look who we have here.. Do me a favour honey and tell your boyfriend he's a lousy kisser." I hear a bïtches voice speak from behind me.

I turn around and come face to face with Alex, her lip still cut up and a touch swollen. I smirk.

"Look who the whore tree brought over Calum!" I mock excitement. Alex gives me a glare but doesn't back away.

"Listen bitch." She sneers, by now almost half of the room is looking straight at us. "You don't just get to march on over here and insult me." She says, her little followers behind her are laughing at me and 'ooo'ing as if she said anything funny or relevant.

"First of all, you walked over here first. And second of all, You do realize that there is no one holding me back and I won't hesitate to beat the shít out of you." I spit, inching closer and closer to her. "Again." I add smirking, now only about a foot away.

"Oh, if only your mother were here to see this. Don't think she would be to proud of her whore of a daughter. Good thing your brother committed, couldn't imagine a boy version of you." She says, smirking when my jaw drops.

"You didn't." I say in disbelief.

"Oh I think I did." She said. Then I pounce.

I tackle her to the ground and jump on top of her, straddling her hips. I began taking blows to her face, as she claws at my face with her cheap, fake nails. It's not doing her any justice, she just brought up a very very sensitive subject for me, she's not getting away that easy.

I bring my fist down on her face and it gives a sickening crack, probably breaking her nose.

I take a couple more before I feel strong arms lifting me off of her. I thrash around in their arms and lunge forward, but their hold on me is to tight to break free from.

"You fûcking bïtch! Don't you dare talk about my family like that!" I yell. Then the person behind me loses grip and i tackle her a second time. Adrenaline pumping through my veins. But as fast as they let go, they were back on me, except there was more than one set of arms. A new person throws me over their shoulder and carries me to the car as I squirm around and thrash my legs, but they never left go, even when I stop and start to cry.

They put me in the car and get in, I notice now that Calum was the one that carried me to the car, while the rest of the boys where dragging me off of her. It is silent except for the few sniffles from me every now and then. I'm sitting on Luke lap this time, but I don't move at all, I sit up straight and cooperate.

Ashton starts the car and drives off, not speaking until we turn the first corner and onto the highway. "Mind telling me what the hell just happened." Ashton yells.

"She pissed me off." I say, shrugging, attempting to cool down.

"Paisley! You can't just beat the shit out of people for pissing you off!" He yells, and for a minute it sounds like he is taking her side.
I'm silent for a couple minutes. Now really knowing what to say.
He's taking her side over mine? That means he probably didn't hear what she had to say.

"I'm disappointed in you paisley." He finally says, shaking his head. My jaw drops.

"Stop the car Ashton." I grit through my teeth.

(A/N)

Guess what guys? I just hit 100 votes.

THANK YOU PEOPLE!!

I need to add a new character into the book... Anyone want one?

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

-Caitllin