• Chapter Twenty Four •

It's the most wonderful time of the week. It's Monday. Thank you Satan for making this day a thing.

I groan and get up, ignoring the sleeping body beside me. I walk to my bathroom and have a quick shower, then I throw my hair up in a loose ponytail. Zero effort was made on this horrible day.

I walk out and find Luke still snuggled into my blankets snoring lightly and smiling in his sleep. He will never understand how cute he is.

I walk to my dresser, tightening the fabric around my body and pulling out a sweatshirt and some skinny jeans, along with my undergarments. I put on my undergarments first without taking off my towel, then I drop the towel and slip on my jeans.

"I could get used to waking up like this." I hear a raspy voice speak from behind me as they wrap their arms around my bare stomach. I yelp in surprise and turn around to slap Luke in the arm.

"You scared me! you jerk." I laugh, giving Luke a kiss.

"I'm sorry princess." He says before walking to my bathroom and closing the door.

If you're wondering, no we still haven't done anything really sexual. He hasn't even seen me fully naked. The most I've done is give him a blowjob, that's where it ended. I don't mind considering Luke is still a virgin, I'll wait till he's ready. He said he was going to pay me back for that but I assured him that he could just take me on a date, he didn't need to do anything else.

On another note...

Alex messaged me. She told me that she was sorry and she's not going to press charges for breaking her nose. I was a little shocked at first. But I accepted her apology, doesn't mean I'm gonna be her friend again, God knows I still hate her.

I quickly throw on some make up and a necklace and then my shoes.

Luke walks out, just a towel on his hips. He's going to kill me if he keeps doing this to me. Stupid boy.

"Where's my clothes babe?" He asks.

"Over here." I say, nodding towards my dresser. He has left a full outfit here for when he spends the night, which is pretty much every night. "You can change in here, I'll go make some breakfast." I say, giving him a short kiss before hopping down the stairs and popping some toaster strudels in the toaster.

I wait for them to cook and then I put them in the microwave for a couple seconds. The jelly inside never cooks if I just stick it in the toaster, it's always frozen. After I'm done I draw little hearts on the pastries with the icing and walk up the stairs.

"I brought food." I announce, sneaking up behind Luke who is currently sitting in the edge of my bed, facing away from me, and hugging his now clothed back. When he doesn't respond, I pull away and walk in front of him. His eyes are filled with tears and he's staring down at his phone.

"Luke baby, what's wrong?" I ask frantically, pulling his head into my chest and stroking his head.

"He- he's back... They're coming back paisley.... They aren't supposed to come back PAISLEY! THEY ARENT!" His tone starts off barely above a whisper, but then ends in a yell. He pulls away from me and rips at his hair angrily. He rips so hard, when he takes his hand away there is small chunks of it.

"Calm down Luke." I say calmly, walking towards him and grabbing his hands in my own. The tears that were in his eyes were now gone, only anger covering his features.

"They aren't supposed to come back. I was getting over it, I was doing okay." He says extremely fast, mostly to himself as he shakes his head, almost like he's possessed. I'm really confused at this point. Who is he talking about?

"FÛCK PAISLEY! I WAS DOING OKAY! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME?" He screams, collapsing on the floor to his knees and covering his face with his hands. I've never seen him so angry and sad at the same time. When we broke up before he was just sad, but not even to this extent. Whoever did this is going to pay big time for making my baby this troubled.

I run over to him and embrace him in a big hug, whispering nothings into his ear and stroking his head like I always do. "It's okay babe, calm down." I say. When he stops crying and it just reduces into sniffles, I pull away and lead him back to my bed.

"Are you ready to tell me who it is love?" I ask, kissing his tears away. After a long pause and an intense gaze from him, he musters up enough breath to speak.

"My-my brothers. They're moving back." He says, stuttering and sobbing. My jaw drops to the floor. Why are they coming back? What is going on? I'm going to kill those bastards.

"Give me your phone Luke." I say quietly, reaching for it. He doesn't fuss, he lets me slip the piece of technology from his hands and into my own. I go to his contacts and go to the one that says 'Jack Hemmings'. I add him as a contact on my own phone and then turn back to Luke.

"Wipe your tears, eat your breakfast, then we are going to school where you will forget about them. Then after school we are going on an adventure to get your mind off of things." I explain, putting both of our phones in our bags and going to sit with him. I have a great plan that he will hopefully love. I think he will if he's anything like me.

He nods and then begins chowing down on the cold pastry. I know he's not going to be in the best mood for the rest of the day but i want to at leased make him forget about it for a while. He's had it pretty hard so far, i want to make every single year that he's spent alone up to him. I don't know if i will be able to completely repair him of his sorrow, but i wont stop trying until the day i die.

"Just remember that i love you Luke. Nothing will change that. Ever." I say, kissing his cheek and then packing up the rest of the clothes. "I love you too paisley. Thank you." he says with a mouth full of food. I laugh and zip up his bag.

-

-

"Ugh. I should've known that you were going to bring us here!" I hear Ashton scream from the back of my car. "I'm so excited!!" he continues. He is honestly exactly like a child.

I look over at Luke who is sitting beside me in the passenger seat, and I see his eyes light up at the sight in front of him. Score one for paisley.

"You ready for this?" I cheer.

The car erupts into multiple cheers of "hell yeah!" or "Lets do it!" I turn off the car and then unbuckle before heading out, the four boys following close behind.

To the fair we go!

(A/N)

Sooo.... Jack and ben are going to be introduced right away. So are some other characters *wink wink* to those peeps getting a character.

Please vote and comment and all that stuff.

3 votes and comments for next update?

-Caitllin