Chapter 1 ♡

First Chapter! (n_n) I hope you guys like it! Please no negativity! Let's just all #SpreadThePeace ☮!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie's P.O.V

It was 7:00 o' clock in the morning and the loud annoying ring of the alarm clock went. "I have to go back to that living hell they nicknamed school." I remember saying. I hated it there. No one believed I could do anything. They thought of me as if I were nothing, as if I didn't deserve to be a living breathing person on this planet. I felt like dying. But, I was forced to go back anyways.

There was no point of dressing up if they're going to make fun of the way you look anyway. They just found another way to pick on me so I might as well give them something new, instead of the same old, same old right? Just because I live a lonely life doesn't mean there can't be any variety. Ha. You guys probably think I'm crazy. It's not like I enjoyed being made fun of... There's just no way to make it stop. I mean, they've taken my friends, my pride, my dignity, and my freedom. Even my own brother doesn't talk to me in public. That was my life.

I remember sitting at the edge of my bed every day, debating whether or not I should get my ass up and go to school, but staying home wasn't an option. You see my parents... or should I say parent didn't know about my little situation. Even if she did it's not like she would even care. My biological mom, Stacey, and my stepdad Kurt would only pay attention to Cameron. My step brother. He was light skin, tall, hazel eyes, and like he would say he dressed with "Swag". Basically he was your average teenage boy. Or as the girls would describe him a "sweetie." I mean he was my step brother and I know I shouldn't think of him like this anyways but he wasn't all that.

Enough of him. Let's get back to me that's what this story was about anyways. Speaking of me I never introduced myself. I'm Rosalinda Mariee Johnson. But they call me...or at least they used to call me Rosie . My dad was Bi- Racial, White & Black. My mom is Blexican. My dad died when I was 13. Ever since that day he died my life got worse and worse.

I was about to leave for school, until Kurt stopped me. He asked me how I was getting to school.

"I'm walking." I said with an attitude. I knew by the look on his face he was a little hurt. But, he knew about my dad's death so he let it slide. But on that day something was different. He pulled me into a hug and told me he couldn't let me do that. He wanted me and Cameron to spend more time together. I said yes of course. Not because I want to spend time with him, but because it means I don't have to go to school...I just hope Raymond a.k.a Ray isn't coming. Yes, he's my brother but like I said before he acted as if I didn't exist, so why should I act as if he did?

Anyways Kurt walked Cameron and me out. "Be safe" he said as he handed Cameron two tickets for God knows what. He turned around and went back in the house. I was walking to the car until Cameron gets in front of me and open the door. I say nothing. I get into the car and as I was about to close it, he did it for me. Quite the gentlemen, but I have no idea how, he always hangs with Ray. I guess I was wrong, but I'm not letting my guard down. "So Rosie, are you excited?" He asked me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "No" I replied to him coldly. His smile slowly faded away. Oh, great now I feel like a bad person. Ugh. "Cameron-." He cut me off. "Call me Cam." He said sweetly. "Sure. So Cam, where are we going?" I asked quietly. "You'll see when we get there." He said with I smirk from that moment on I knew he was up to something. It seemed like we had driven out of town, then I slowly dozed off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goals • 5 votes or 5 reads •10 followers    For Next Chapter! :) Peace, Love & All The Above! #Princess