Chapter 1/ Prologue - New. But Everything's The Same.

Chapter one/Prologue - New. But everything's the same.

I'm Faith. I have green eyes and medium length brown hair. I guess its kinda long. Im fat. I feel fat. My old 'ex' friends said im skinny, but that doesn't change the way I think. I buy all my clothes since a couple years ago. I usually go to Hot Topic. They're my favourite store. My whole closet is full of clothes from there. My parents dont give a shit about me. They don't give me money, don't give me clothes, don't give me anything... They don't even know I'm here. My dad drinks. My mom cries. I swear, my mom's has bruises from dad.

We moved here during the summer and school's starting tomorrow. Grade ten. Everyone's gonna know each other and then there's me. Probably the one sitting alone at a lunch table in the corner. The one that know's no one. The one that will die alone.

I block people out. It feels easier to live with no one. Less drama. Less... People.

Music is my escape. I try not to cut. It's like I need to though but I tell myself that it's going to be ok.

Lies.

-

My alarm clock buzzed, waking me up from my crap sleep. I never sleep good. Ever.

I got out of bed, not finding a reason to stay in it and remember the sleep. I managed to find clean clothes. Black tights and a plain white shirt that somewhat flows. I wanna try to look decent.

I straightened my hair and did my make up. Eyeliner and mascara. I don't use make up that much. Sometimes.

Maybe I should try to make friends today. I'll just see if anyone notices me or even has the guts to come talk to this loser.

I grabbed all my things and opened my bedroom door to leave. My parents were yelling at each other like always. I took a breath then went downstairs. I grabbed a granola bar for today and ran out of my house before I could hear glass breaking or anything like that.

I walked to school, taking my time, thinking about how the day's gonna go.

I'm gonna walk in. Go to classes. Eat lunch alone. Go to more classes. Go home. Lock myself in my room. Them do it over again.

What else is new?

I walked down the halls. People bumped into me a couple times, not realizing there was a little tenth grader walking around. There was a couple flirting at a locker. They're cute. Smiling and laughing... Maybe I'll have that someday.

Haha! That's funny, brain. Like that would happen again.

I had that one time during the middle of seventh grade to the middle of ninth. We were ourself around each other. We laughed, smiled and had fun. Call me a slut, go right ahead, but I did have sex with him in the middle of our relationship with a couple little things here and there... Whatever. That's over and now life sucks. Life always sucks.

My parents have always fought. But he helped me get through it. Now life sucks ever more. I'll get used to it.

I found my locker and threw my bag in it. I took out my classes. Science first. I sighed. I've always hated science.

I got to the science lab right at the bell. I took a seat at the back away from people.

Tenth graders filled the class. No one sat beside me and that's fine. I realized the guys here are hot.

The teacher came from his office with a stack of text books.

"Hello everyone, I'm Mr. Carlson. And if you didn't know, this is science. Today you are just learning your classes and getting your text books." He told us.