Valentine's Day

Cas' Pov:
I go to school, tired and sad. I cry sometimes before lunch and I hate people asking if I'm ok. I eat a little bit of lunch but I threw the majority away. In the passing time before 4th period, I got called down to the office grumpy and tired I walk in and say "you just called me in - Castiel." The lady looks up and says "oh you're the lucky kid!" I'm super confused but too grumpy to ask, she hands me a teddy bear, chocolates, and an envelope. I think it's from Dean but I didn't bother to read the name on the envelope. If it is it would make today better. I stuffed the teddy bear and the chocolates in my backpack, and I look at the envelope that says in fancy cursive "to: Cas From : Dean". Did he really drive all the way here to give me a teddy bear chocolate and a note that looks like? I go to the bathroom to reason oh, crying a little bit because it's really sweet. I said inside of the stall and I look at what he wrote.
"Cas/Baby/Babe/Castiel/Cutie,
I wasn't sure what to call you, so that's why it's such a weird intro. I know that I messed up really bad, and this is asking for a free pass or for you to forgive me right away or even at all. I need you to know that you mean absolutely everything to me. And I'm not lying or joking or kidding when I say this I really mean it. I love you with all of my heart and even more. I know I messed your whole life up when I entered it but that was not my intentions I promise you. I'm really sorry for that. Cas, I really need you, I'm crazy without you. I forgot how much life sucks without you in it. I'm so sorry. I hope this doesn't make your day worse but only better. Happy Valentines Day.
-Dean Winchester."
That was so sweet and nice of him... it only made me cry more but these are good and bad tears. That's something, they're not 100% bad.

Dean's Pov:
I doze off, waiting for any form of communication from him. I hear my phone starts ringing and I answer it, not looking to see who it is but only hoping it would happen. "Hello." I hear him crying on the other end, but he makes out a mumbled "I love you." I ask "where are you?" "The first bathroom downstairs, on the right". I hang up and race inside. I go to the bathroom he told me and kind of quietly I say "Cas?". He opens the stall and he jumped on me hugging me, I hug back tightly and we both shed a few tears. I feel so relieved we go back in the stall to talk. The bell rings and I say "let me take you home". We quickly go out to my car, and he says "you can't come home with me, I told my dad everything and he doesn't exactly like you at the moment." I can see it, "that's fine" I respond. We go to the frozen yogurt shop nearby, I have them home when he is usually home. He kissed my cheek before getting out, and I make sure he's inside before I got out and leave. That was a better turnout than I thought, it made my day so much better and reassured me of so much. I hope in time we can work this out and get back together, I really need him.

Cas' Pov:
If he is trying to get me back, that's certainly working. He was waiting in the parking lot? That's really cute! He's so sweet I miss being amazing. I don't want to get hurt, again that. How do I know if I can trust in this time? I guess I just have to put my face into him? I don't quite know, you feeling a lot of things that weren't and I've been flooded with emotions both good and bad. You make me feel so many things, I don't know if it's good or bad. We Skype that night and I ask "how can I trust you?" He said
"I'll let you see my phone whenever I see you on skype if you wish."
"Can you read you and Ruby's conversation?" "
I blocked her phone number, see." Wow he really did, he's really trying.... "I really need you cas".
"I need you to Dean."
"Then let's get back together".
"Too soon."
We talk a little more before at least I end up falling asleep. I don't know if it's quite too soon or if I just don't want to have to try and trust him again. I don't want to be stupid and get hurt again, that's my biggest fear and worry.

Dean's Pov:
I watch him sleep for about 10 minutes, he looks really peaceful. He's so cute and precious this is hands down the best valentine's day ever. How can I do anything to jeopardize my relationship with him? I was so stupid, if you want I'll even get rid of my phone altogether and just have Skype. He means the world to me, and then some I can't take him for granted anymore. If he takes me back I will be the luckiest man in the world. I can't even believe I took him for granted once, he's not stupid and I should have realized this. I should have realized that sooner or later he would have found out, the sooner the better if it would have been better it would have tore us apart forever. I have a feeling he's going to forgive me, let's pray and hope it's not just a feeling. I should have put my feelings in front of my hormones that I didn't and that was my mistake. I can only hope you will trust me and take me back, but if not I guess I'll find a way to get over it somehow. I put my phone on my nightstand, and I try to fall asleep to the sound of his breathing.