Missing School and not You

Dean's Pov:
I feel bad that dad has to take the next week off of work, but Cas needs to be safe. I'd rather Cas be okay than being able to eat or even live in a house, but that'd never happen. Cas' parents seem well off, if we lost the house they would probably help us out. We fall asleep in the hospital bed, a nurse woke me up and tried to tell me to leave. I say softly trying not to wake him up "I'm his boyfriend, his dad will be mad if I left." She walked out and Cas said softly "boyfriend?" I blush and say "yeah, I'll ask you out when we aren't in a hospital", we chuckle. I think for a second about what I just said and if I can actually handle that type of commitment for longer than a month. I don't want to stress myself out so I go back to sleep.

Cas' Dads Pov:
Cas sleep so well when Dean is around. I'm so glad that he found a nice, handsome boy to take interesting. Dean is just what Cas needs. It was very nice of him to offer to stay and take care of Cas on such short notice, for such a long period of time. Cas is so happy around him, too. I love seeing them happy. It fills me with pure joy. Seeing your kid happy genuinely happy it's such a good feeling. Especially when they're sad all the time, it's like a little treat for yourself. I just hope this isn't a teenage fling and, I hope if anything they last couple of months. If not, I'll always be here for Cas. It's interesting and kind of cute the way that they met.

Cas' Pov:
Once I'm and discharged, he lets Dean drive me home. Me and being talked about so much, my dad let him stay in my room for the night. Before we fall asleep, Dean asked casually "wouldn't hurt you to date me?" I chuckle and say "no." He responds "then do you want to date me?" I blush hard and say "yes." AWWW YAY. Valentine's Day is coming up in a month or so and I (hopefully) won't be alone. I can actually buy him something, and I sort of know what he would like. I don't care if he doesn't want snything, gender roles are neutral here. He's getting at least another band tshirt. This is exciting. He just made my entire year. I don't think I've ever received such exciting news. It made my heart skip a few beats, and my stomach was flooded with a stampede of butterflies. I haven't been this happy in so long.

Cas' Dads Pov:
I check on the boys before I head out for work, and they're sleeping all sound like. That's just downright adorable. They're so cute together. I hope they start officially dating soon, they are so darn cute. I can tell they make each other extremely happy. As a parent all you want to see in life is your kid happy. Not fake happy, genuinely really happy. Seeing Dean happy too is a plus, so i know he isn't just messing with Cas. That was my worry at the start, since Cas is a gullible kid, emotionally at least.

Dean's Pov:
I wake up first, I go down and try to find some breakfast to make for us. I find a little pizzas, nice breakfast. I put them in the oven and wake him up while they're being made. He looks so peaceful, I don't want to wake him up but I do anyways. I give him a piggyback ride it to the couch in the living room, he tells me or the plates are, I dish up our food. I asked him what he wants to drink the choices are "orange juice, hot chocolate, chocolate milk, or regular milk." He looks confusing says "we don't have any chocolate milk?" I smile and say "no but I wanted you to have whatever you wanted, want me to drive and go get some?" He said softly and shyly "please?" I grab my keys and say "stay safe okay I love you." He says it back and I head out think "where the fuck is a store around here?" I drive around, trying to find at least a little gas station. I thought this was supposed to be a big city, and I can't quite find a place that sells chocolate milk. Maybe I'm just stupid. I should have had him come with me, it was just the heat of the moment I guess.

Cas' Pov:
I turn on the t.v., yes! They're playing The Fairly Oddparents its like my favourite show, an hour goes by and Dean isn't back yet. I watch a few episodes of tmy t.v. show before looking at the time and getting worried. I pick up my phone to text him right as he comes through the front door. He pours our glasses as we eat he explained to me how he ended up lost in a city near here, got the milk and forgot how to get back. I insist on putting the dishes away because he made it all. I wash them all off and put them all in the dishwasher. We cuddle and lose track of time. My dad comes in and wakes us up. So, I guess we fell asleep. At dinner I tell my parents, they seem so ecstatic about it I'm glad. It makes me happy to see my dads be happy about it. Tonights like last night, me and him cuddle and talk until we fell asleep.
*4 days later*
Do you have to leave tomorrow, and we haven't got sexual. It's nice, but I want to be as close to him as I can. Plus... He kisses my neck a lot just to be a tease I swear. I'll happily to lose my virginity to this boy.