Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-18

(Diego's Pov)

I wanted to rip his head off! If he dares to even touch her I'll-. Rory put his snout near my right ear. He knows that for some reason that it helps me calm down. Because when I'm angry I shift and that it isn't a pretty site, well that's what I've heard. I nodded thanks to him and carried on running through the woods. Me and Rory were searching the north side of the house, Tia and Jacob are searching the east side. Hermione and Cody are searching the south side and then Steve and Darren are searching the west side. We have a limited time of another two hours of searching till we have to head back to the pack house. However if any of us get tired, hungry or injured we have to head back to the pack house straight away. Before the alpha, my father passed away he prepared us for this kind of stuff, well maybe not precisely for Mimi getting kidnapped but for tracking down a rogue or something. None of us was even going to let a stone unturned.  

"Hey D can we have a break, I'm exhausted" Rory said tiredly talking to me through my wolf.  

"Yeah sure, there's a pond just there" I said using my snout to point towards the pond. We slowly walked over towards the pond still looking around to see if we saw Mimi. When we got to the pond we drank out a bit of water from the pond then we sat under a willow tree, which gave us shade and shelter. We were laid down under the willow tree when we saw....

(Steve's Pov)

Shocking ending to the day, started off messing about in the pool with my sister and her friends then ended with Mimi being kidnapped. Now Darren and I are searching the west side for Mimi. We haven't seen Mimi in a while but we still cared about her, he was like mine and Darren's other little sister. We kept searching the woods, It was getting close to midnight now and we needed to start heading back. We didn't want to but it was rules and we needed a rest. We slowly walked back to the pack house still looking out for any signs of Mimi.

We got back to the pack house but there was still no sign of Mimi sadly. We shifted into our human forms when we got into the spare room and grabbed a change of clothes from the closet. I started walking out of the room with Darren behind me when I caught some else's scent, it was a couple of wolves from the moonlit pack. Darren must have caught the scent as well because he started to growl. We followed the scent to Hayley's room, the first we thing we saw when we went into the room was Hayley laid unconscious on the bed. She had deep claw marks on her arms and stomach and she had dried blood on the side of her head. We both rushed over to her checking if she was alive, she was but only just. I rang for the ambulance whilst Darren kept an eye on Hayley.

When the ambulance came I went with Hayley whilst Darren stayed back to tell the others what's happened and to make sure the other pack didn't come back. I just hope Hayley's okay....