Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-8

(Oscar's Pov)

I woke up to the sound of music playing; it was super bass by Nicki Minaj. I was annoyed at the person who was playing the music because it disturbed my dream of me and Mimi walking hand in hand down the beach while the sun set. I got out of bed and went out into the hall and followed the music. I went up another set of stairs, there are three floors including the bottom floor. I walked up to the door what had the music playing inside and knocked on the door. I heard someone inside walking round and turn off the music then I heard the door be unlocked. I was looking down at the floor embarrassed now cause I just realised this isn't my house and I'm barging around. I slowly looked up to a gorgeous girl, it was Mimi...my mate. She was wearing grey trackies and a black vest top she was slightly flustered, I'm guessing she was dancing along to the music. 

"Ermmm sorry I-I got lost I-I was e-exploring, a-and I h-heard your m-music" I lied. 

"If you want me to I will show you round tomorrow, yeah?" she asked. 

I nodded then turned around to go back to my room, hoping she would ask me to go into her room. But she didn't, she closed her door and turned the music back on. I was just about to turn around the corner when I heard her.....

(Mimi's Pov)

When I opened the door I saw Oscar stood there looking down at his feet. When he looked up at me, his eyes brightened up, it looked...cute, oh no I just called my soon to be brother cute. But the weird thing is I have seen Diego's eyes do the exact same thing when he see's Ann and  the same when Jacob see's Tia. Wait..... No it can't be.... Oscar interrupted me from my thoughts 

"Ermmm sorry I-I got lost I-I was e-exploring, a-and I h-heard your m-music" he said nervously. 

"If you want me to I will show you round tomorrow, yeah?" I asked. He nodded then turned round to go away. 

I closed my door and put my music back on. I sat down on the bed and I just screamed the anger out. I can't believe it, he's mated on me and now I am stuck with him all tomorrow. I know I asked him if he wanted to but I was trying to be nice and he looked so.... Cute and vulnerable .I'm just hoping and pleading that I guessed wrong and he hasn't mated on me, if he has I just don't know what will happen and I soon dozed off thinking about Oscar…

(Oscar's Pov)

When I heard Mimi screaming in anger it sadden me because I knew it was over me.... Why did I have to agree about her showing me around why didn't I just go "No it's ok I will find my way round" but no I followed my wolf instinct and agree to it, ahh now she hates me and I don't think I will be able to stand seeing her tomorrow. I walk downstairs and into the back garden. I laid down on the floor and look up at the stars, it was nearly midnight now. I made up my mind but just before I was going to run away a soft voice spoke 

"Don't worry she just needs time to see that your soul mates"  

I turned to look at where the voice came from and saw it was......