Life of an alpha's mate did i mention he's my step brother!-2

(Mimi’s POV)

When I got to the bottom of the stairs and I walked up to a boy who I had never seen before, he was about a year older than me. He had shaggy brown hair and emerald green eyes, you could get lost in those eyes they were gorgeous. I was interrupted from my trance by someone clearing their throat. I turned around to see where the noise came from and I saw my mum with another man who I had never seen before. I hadn’t seen my mum for about a year because she has been travelling the world but I had the pack and my older brother looking after me. I looked at my mum then the man then the cute boy behind me, I was getting really confused, so I decided to get my brother mentally.

“Bro mum’s back but she has brought two people back with her!” (Me)

“Ok sis on my way” (Diego)

About a minute later Diego and Ann came into the hall way.

“Hey mum I see your back” (Diego)

“Hello son I see you have finally found your mate” (Hayley)

“Yes I have don’t mind me asking but who are they (pointing at the mystery man and boy)” (Diego)

“Well like you know I went off travelling, well on my travels I found Tom and his son Oscar and well we got on really well and we are both widowers and we both are werewolf’s”  (Hayley)

Oh so the cute boy is called Oscar what a hot name.

“We also have some good news…. We are getting married” (Hayley)

Diego, Ann and I went wide-eyed with shock with the news my mum just told us.