Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-25

(Diego's Pov)

I howled for my pack to attack the moonlit pack. I watched as they ran towards the other pack and them starting to bite and snarl at each other. I told Jacob to go for Tom and give him a tortured death. I ran towards the moonlit pack’s alpha, Ralph. We started to circle each other snarling towards each other. I jumped forward aiming towards his neck but he quickly moved out the way and I skidded on the floor. He came towards me his mouth coming towards my leg but I jumped up just before he did. I got distracted when I heard a loud howl from behind and Ralph took that as a time to attack because he bite down on my front leg. I used my other leg to push him off me and stood up not caring about how much pain I was in. He started moving backwards but did a stupid thing and didn’t look at what I was doing. I took that as an opportunity and bit down on his neck, I could taste his metallic blood. He started squirming around trying to get me off him but I didn't let go. He started to go weak and changed back to his human form. I did the same and quickly put on the shorts what was tied around my ankle. Ralph was laid down on the floor, barely breathing. I grabbed the dagger what was in my pocket and stabbed him just above the heart. I would have done more torture but I noticed that some of my pack needed help. Some of my pack was injured but none killed, but luckily some of the moonlit pack was dead. I turned around quickly to check on Ralph but was shocked when I was stabbed in the heart by Ralph using the dagger I stabbed him with.  

"If I'm going down I'm taking you with me" Ralph snarled at me, but then he fell down on the floor and he went lifeless. I started to feel weak and tired, I started drifting off but before I did I saw Ann. 

"No baby, you can't go, stay with me Diego!" she screamed at me. 

"I love you baby never forget that" I say softly. 

"B-but I'm pregnant" she said softly. 

I smiled at her but then the bright light came and then nothing......

(Oscar's Pov)

When I came out of unconsciousness I heard fighting upstairs. The girls were apologising but I told them its okay. I started walking towards the door to go find out what's happening upstairs. 

"You girls stay here, if the others from our pack are upstairs I will send them down to help you" I say firmly. 

"Okay" the both said quietly. 

"Before I go I just want to say something in case I don't make it. Mimi-" I started saying. 

"I know Oscar" Mimi whispers. 

"What you know that your my mate" I say amazed. 

"Yes" she says smiling slightly. She motions me to walk towards her and when Idid she kissed me tenderly on the lips but soon puleds away, what I pout at. 

"If you want more you will survive and come back to me" she says flirty. I smiled and ran out the cell and upstairs.

It was a blood bath upstairs. There were unconscious and dead bodies laid on the floor. I saw Darren was trying to fight two wolves, a girl and a boy. The boy wolf looked a lot like my wolf, strange. I ran over to them and got between the wolves. I told Darren to go get the girls whilst I sorted out the two wolves. He ran off and so did the girl wolf, I was about to shift and get her but the male wolf shifted into his human form. He quickly put on his shorts and looked at me; I was shocked when I saw my older brother Louis.  

"Hi little brother" he said with a smirk. 

"What you doing here?" I asked confused. 

"Well where should I start. When you were adopted I was soon adopted after by an old couple. But after one night I ran away and then after eleven years of moving about I came across this pack, I can’t be bothered to say anymore" he said calmly. 

"Oh, but why the moonlit pack?" I questioned. 

"Because I get to bang that chick, Rachel" he says smirking. I rolled my eyes at him; he's still the bad boy. He was about to say something else but stopped when we heard a scream what made the whole room freeze. The scream came from Ann and she was leaning over a body, it was Diego. I ran over to them and saw Ann's tear filled face and knew he was dead. No he can't be he just can't! I looked around and saw that there were only three moonlit pack members left. They were Tom, Louis and Rachel but Rachel had run away. Tom was badly injured and Louis was just stood there watching. We ignored them and paid attention on Ann and Diego. I noticed Darren was carrying Mimi and went over to them. 

"Hey thanks for getting them Darren" I said thankfully. 

"No problem and please call me Daz" he said smiling slightly. He handed over Mimi to me and I carried her out the room and towards our pack house, I still need to tell her about me being a royal wolf...