Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-Epilogue

(Oscar's Pov)

~A week after Diego's death~

It's been really awkward between everyone since Diego's death. We had to have Diego's funeral the same day before wizards do something to the body that's also why we burnt the body. Mimi and I fell asleep in each others arms that night because she needed me with her. All week people have kept to themselves, we did have a bit of good news this week though. Rory found his mate, Megan. Darren found his mate, Miley and Steve found his mate, Daisy. I find it sweet that the twins found their mates who are twins as well. Mimi and I have been going to see Hayley everyday, I think it helps Mimi. We went and sat down on the seats next to Hayley bed. Mimi held her mums hand whilst she spoke to her about stuff. I think she will be able to feel a bit better when her mum wakes up and comes back home. We stayed there for about an hour or two but when we stood up to leave we saw Hayley's hand twitch. Mimi ran over to her and I followed. 

"Mum can you hear me, if you can, move your hand again" Mimi said franticly. We waited to see if she moved at all and she twitched slightly. I ran out the room to get the nurse and doctor. When the doctor and I came back into the room Hayley had her eyes open. The doctor rushed over and checked her over. 

"Hayley should be perfectly fine she will just need some rest, she should be allowed out in a few days" the doctor said and walked out the room. I walked over to Mimi and hugged her behind. 

"Let your mum rest whilst we go tell the others the good news" I say softly. She nodded slightly and kissed her mum on the cheek and we headed out the hospital back home to tell the others the good news....

(Anastasia's Pov)

I felt so numb without him. It hurts to even breathe without being in his arms. I laid in bed looking at the pictures of me and Diego together. I then looked down at the small bump of mine and Diego's baby. I just want to die so I can be with him again but something is stopping me from doing that. I close my eyes hugging the picture and soon drifted off to sleep....

(Mimi's Pov)

Every thing was back to normal, we missed Diego terribly but we knew we couldn't be upset forever. It was really awkward between everyone for the first month. We had to have Diego's funeral the same day he died because sometimes wizards do something to the body that's also why we burnt the body. Ann still keeps herself to herself sometimes but we have been distracting her with baby stuff. Oscar and I have started dating but when we go on out first date we get an unplanned surprise....

The end

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading my book, I'm ever so grateful. I'm actually currently writing this story again which will hopefully make more sense as some people have said that it's confusing. I'll be keeping this book on here, but if you're interested in the new version, it's called Life before The Alpha on my page. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/99898557-life-before-the-alpha