Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-4

(Mimi's Pov)

I keep getting really self conscious around Oscar because he keeps looking at me. Oh no I bet I have something on my face.

"Why don't you lot go into the living room and we can talk about this properly any of you want a drink?" I asked. I had a response of all different drinks; I nodded and headed to the kitchen. I heard them all heading to the living room but I heard footsteps following me. I turned around and found out it was Oscar following me. I quickly checked my face in the mirror in the hallway. Nope don't have anything on my face, so why was he looking at me then…

I got to the kitchen and started preparing all the drinks but was interrupted by someone spinning me round. It was Oscar who had spinned me around, S**t he just got lemonade all down me and on the floor.

"Thanks a lot idiot you just made me spill lemonade all down me!"

"Sorry I...I it don't matter I'm really sorry let me help clean up" he quietly replied.

"No its ok you've caused enough trouble just make yourself useful and make the drinks and take them through!" I ordered him. He quietly started making the drinks whilst I headed upstairs to change my top, why are boys so stupid?!