Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-20

(Mimi's Pov)

When I woke up I ached all over and couldn't move my arms or legs. I moved my head to see why I couldn't move and saw a rope around my wrists what was attached to the bed posts. I then looked at my ankles and saw chains around them. I then looked around and saw I was in a small room with no windows. The only thing in the room was this small bed, what wasn't comfy and there was a sink. I tried moving one of my hands but it just made the rope cut into my wrist more but this time my wrist started bleeding. I started cursing but stopped when I heard the creak of the door being unlocked and open. A man walked in, he looked familiar but I don't know why but when he came closer and I saw his face more clearly. I now remembered why he looked familiar; he's the alpha of the moonlit pack his name was.... Ralph. Last night started to flood back to me and now I remembered that he was planning on doing stuff with me like Tom did and he also called me a royal mate, but why? I stopped wondering why when he started talking, 

"Sweet child you shouldn't be so worried. You will have fun with me and my pack" he said smiling evilly. 

"I would never have fun with you or your pack" I spat at him. 

"You soon will" he said walking away with a evil laugh...

(Ralph's Pov)

She is so feisty she will make a good wife to my son. She will soon learn that she can not escape me or my pack. When I walked out of the cell I saw my beta Tom stood there. 

"Take her to my room and handcuff or chain her to my bed, either way will make me happy" I say smirking then walked off to my office to go talk to my son and daughter.

When I opened the door to my office I saw my son, Tony and my daughter, Rachel sat on the love seat near my desk. When I sat down in my chair I looked over at them. They reminded me so much of their mother, they both have her amazing jade green eyes and blonde hair. I smiled over at them and pointed to the seats in front of my desk. They quickly sit down in the seats and waited for me to talk. 

"We have kidnapped the mate of a royal and the mate of the alpha" I say proudly. 

"But dad you said you wouldn't" Rachel whined sarcastically. 

"Time we had some fun" I say smirking at my children. They both smirked and walked out the room with me following. Rachel walked over to some of the members of the pack that were sat on the sofa and started messing around with them. Tony walked to the cells where Ann- whatever her name was. Then I strolled to my room where the mate of a royal laid chained to my bed.

When I walked back into the main room were I saw Rachel with Tom and our new member Louis fooling around on the sofa. 

"Please could you at least go to a room" I said annoyed. They quickly pulled on some clothes and headed upstairs whilst I went to my office. I locked the door behind me when I got inside my office and I laid down on the sofa. I started thinking of Caroline my ex-wife again and I must have fallen asleep at some point.

(?? Pov)

I stayed low down watching from a distance. I knew they were going to do this but it still hurt when they did. I never expected to find my mate and become friends with them...