Life of an alpha's mate did I mention he's my step brother!!-12(Part 1)

(Mimi's Pov)

After going to Oscar's room I went downstairs. Mum, Tia, Jacob, Diego and Ann was in the living room so I went to the study because I wasn't in the mood for talking to them. I sat down on one of the sofa's when some else came in, it was Tom. I looked up at him and he had a big grin on his face, it kind of scared me.  

"Hi Tom, what are you doing in here?" I asked him confused. 

"Just wanted to see you" he said smiling. I had a scary feeling when he said it but I let it past. He came and sat next to me on the sofa, I watched him as he looked at me up and down and lingered at my chest. My heart started beating faster, I don't know what to do! 

"So darling, what you doing in here all alone" he said looking in my eyes for the first time he came into the room.  

"Waiting for Oscar, to show him around" I quickly said. He seemed angry about me saying that, but it might just be my mind messing with me.  

"Oh, he....told me to tell you he doesn't want you to anymore" he said, but I didn’t quite believe him. 

"Oh ok then I'll just go then" I said awkwardly. I started to stand up to go but he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me back down on the sofa, but somehow I landed wrong and I was now laid down on the sofa. Tom started smirking and started leaning over me and was soon on top of me. 

"Tom get off me!" I said nearly shouting. He quickly grabbed out a sort of black thing (like a blindfold) and put it over my mouth so I couldn't talk or even scream for help. 

"I've wanted to do this to you for a long time now" he said smiling like a child in the biggest toy shop.

He started kissing me on the lips, but I didn't feel anything except disgust. He then started kissing me down my neck and then further down my body till he reached my chest. He started smirking then started taking off my top then my bra; he was smirking even more now. I hate this, why is he doing this to me!!!! I tried screaming for help, someone to get me away from this hell, but it didn't work. I must be asleep, I must be dreaming! Well it's more of a nightmare, so I just closed my eyes and hoped and prayed that it would be over soon. I felt him take of my skirt and underwear then I heard him taking his clothes off. No, he's going to take my virginity! I wanted to wait for the right guy not it be taken from me by my mum's future husband! He started thrusting himself in and out of me; tears started falling down my cheek. The b*****d I hate him so much! I tried clawing his back but it didn't affect him at all. When he was finished he kissed me then said "Your a good f**k but don't tell you mum about this because you don't want to make your mum upset" he said. I opened my eyes and stared angrily at him, he put his clothes back on then walked over to me. "So are you going to tell your mum?" he asked me. I thought about the question, will mum actually believe me if I told her? If I told her, she might be as sad as she was when dad passed away... I shook my head for a no.

"Good girl" he said smiling then undid the knot for the blindfold around my mouth. I rubbed my mouth and my cheeks because the blindfold was on too tight. He started heading towards the door,

"Bye darling might have to come see you again sometime" he winked then walked out. I stared into space for a while then just ran to my room where I broke down in tears, just hating what he did to me and feeling dirty all over. I walked into the shower still fully clothed and just sat in the corner whilst water was pouring all over me..... Pouring away the pain he gave me. I then realised 'it'(Tom) must of lied about Oscar so I got out of the shower and got changed into some different clothes, I putted baggy clothes on because I still felt dirty, but I knew this dirt just would not go away no matter how many times I tried washing it away....