Chapter 10

The Latest with the gang of Teen Wolf.

Twelve weeks had passed since Logan's first night in Beacon Hills and since then she had made even more friends, doing well at school and even managed to join a local baseball team all while making sure that she kept her past and reasons for coming to Beacon Hills to herself even when Sherriff Stilinski pressed her again, not that she was bothered, and she had fun. Logan and Lydia got close real quick and spent a lot of afternoons together which resulted with Lydia buying something cute for Logan to add to her wardrobe despite her protests and soon enough Kira joined the two smart girls on their outings and loved that Logan was willing to listen to her parents rant on when she couldn't bear it herself. Even though they aren't the best friends Logan and Malia got along in a friendly way even though Malia still doesn't completely trust her which Stiles assured Logan was still a work in progress from Malia's 'lack of social skills' and Logan didn't question it, after all, why would Stiles tell her a lie? But better yet Logan, Scott and the Twins hit it off really well by all acting like three big brothers to her despite having past 'problems' with each other and thanks to being friends with Scott she became friends with a few members of the lacrosse team. Everything was great.

Kira's P.O.V

As soon as I the halls were buzzing with gossip so before I heard anything from an un-reliable source I searched the halls for my boyfriend Scott Mcall, I walked down the halls, and I spotted Scott and Stiles talking against Scott's locker and I quickly wove my way through the crowd of loud and rude high schoolers and finally make my way to Scott and Stiles where Scott greets me with a happy smile and a peck on the cheek "Hey Kira." Scott said and I smiled at him, god I love his eyes, and Stiles coughed "Umm Scott what is going on" I ask and Stiles starts his usual rambling "Three murders, all female high school students that were in our year, Dad says he can't identify a murder weapon yet cause of all the blood..." Stiles finishes quietly and Scott looks at the ground "What do you mean all of the blood? What happened?" I ask, brushing some hair out of my face, and Scott looks up at me with a deep sad look in his brown eyes "It looks like all three were tortured before they finally died Kira" Scott said as he placed on my waist and pulled me into a hug while all I could do was stand in shock 'Who would torture and kill three high school girls?' Is all I could think over and over again, it's horrible and just thinking about it made my stomach churn and make me want to throw up.

Stiles explained that they were all found in different locations within the school "One was found lying in the middle of the Lacrosse field, the second one was found in the library and the last one was found in one of the art rooms" Stiles explained but then he quickly corrected himself as Lydia joined us "Well Lydia found them technically and then called me and then I told my Dad." "She calls you instead of the Sheriff first?" I ask and Stiles rolls his eyes dramatically, less angrily than Derek would, and threw his hands around as he spoke "Of course she did, she is meant to! How would she explain the rest of the department that she just happened to walk into a crime scene?" Stiles tells me and I realise how much sense that would make and just as I go to ask more questions Danny runs up to us "Guys I need your help" Danny pants and I immediately get worried "Why what's wrong?" Scott asks and Danny finally manages to catch his breath "I was talking to Logan this morning, and as soon as I mentioned that the police thinks that the victims were tortured before they died she started freaking out" Danny explains as he shoots Stiles a worried look "She ran into the bathrooms, it looked like she was going into a panic attack.." Danny finished and just as he did Stiles took off and so did Lydia as Malia arrived "What's going on?" She asks "Logan's having a panic attack." I say letting the words try and sink in for a second time and just as they do I feel Scott's hand tug on mine as he starts heading towards the girls bathrooms chasing after Stiles and Lydia.