Chapter Four.

Logan's P.O.V

I groan and angrily sigh and I face plant my maths book. "It's just numbers and letters! Why are there letters in mathematics!?" I say and I hear Stiles chuckle next to me from his spot on his bedroom floor. "It's okay, you aren't going to get it in a day you know Logan." Stiles comforts me and I lift my head out of the book. "It's been almost an hour since we got here and we are still working on the same equation." I tell him blankly and he shrugs. "Well...some...things just take time..." Stiles says and I smile at him. "Thanks Stiles for trying to help me, it means a lot, even though we only met today it feels like we've been friends for ages.." I say honestly and Stiles gives me another adorable smile that he has been giving me all day and I feel more relaxed. Stiles is so adorable. We just stare at each other for a few seconds but not in the awkward kind of staring but the nice kind 'Is there a good kind of staring?' I ask myself mentally.

Stiles breaks eye contact "U-Uhh Would you like a drink o-or something?" Stiles stutters and I take a deep breath, realising that I probably creeped him out. I nod as Stiles leaves the room in a quick pace and I sigh. "Have to freak out everyone don't I?" I say quietly to myself and sigh as I move the math books away and pick up my special book, the creased leather with pages sticking out. I open it to the page with the drawing of Stiles laughing. Stiles seems so happy, it makes me wonder if I can have a lasting friendship with him that can actually not end horribly like...the last few times. I turn the page to the next one with a drawing I did of Lydia in the class I had directly after talking to her all of lunch. My stomach growled a little in annoyance, and I sigh as I stare at the page. I drag my finger along the outline of her hair 'Wish I was that pretty' I think as I add colour to the drawing with my own imagination.

"Woah" I hear as I turn and look up to see Stiles standing in the doorway with a shocked face. "S-Sorry I-I'll get rid of it! It's creepy I know..." I try and close the book but Stiles puts the drinks on the desk and rushes over to me and opens the book to Lydia's face again. "This is...amazing.." Stiles says breathlessly and I stare at his cute and adorable face. He nods slowly still staring at the drawing. "Does she know?" Stiles asks and I shake my head. "I thought she would've thought that I was a creep or something..." I say softly and Stiles shakes his head and brings his gaze up to meet mine. "These are amazing...you're amazing Logan." Stiles says and I gasp a little, my heart is pounding, my cheeks and my ears are burning and I also have a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Logan are you okay?" Stiles asks and I nod. "Y-Yeah! Yeah totally and completely normal, you know nothing weird going on here!" I try and wave him off but Stiles just laughs at me. "You're a weirdo Logan, in a good way" Stiles says and I get the feelings again then just like before. Stiles and I just stare at each other smiling. Stiles's eyes are brown but beautiful, they are a range of different shades like the brown of falling leaves in the autumn, and then chocolate and so many more that I don't even know how to start describing.

Stiles and I jump a little as there is a knock on Stiles's door. A man in an officer's uniform stood with a confused expression. "Uhm Stiles, who is this young lady?" He asks and I get up and off of the floor and make my way towards the man with my hand outstretched for a handshake. "My name is Logan Greystains, sir. I'm new to Beacon Hills." I introduce myself as the man shakes my hand. "Well I'm Stiles's dad but I'm also the Head Sheriff around here so you can call me Sheriff Stilinski" Sheriff Stilinski introduces himself and I smile as he gives me a warm smile. Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles have the same nice smile, and he was happy. "So you kids been studying? Must be hungry, Logan stay with us for dinner tonight." Sheriff Stilinski asked and I went to refuse but Stiles said that I should so I agreed. Dinner with the Stilinski's.

a/n

So that's it, you know what to do. By the day the chapters might say that they are different days but they aren't. It's a thing for me.