Prologue

Hannah and Anakin's bodies were never found after the explosion, however, Anakin's saber was found on a nearby planet along with a lot of debris from the explosion. Luke and Leia were devastated when they found out, and Leia dropped out of Jedi training to live with her 'Aunt and Uncle' on Alderaan. Darth Vader was never a threat, but another 10 years after their deaths, a new menace destroyed the Jedi from the inside, creating a new Sith Lord whom no one knows the name of. This disturbance was what brought the trio of Luke, Leia, and Han (And Chewie) together again.

The only Jedi left were Obi-Wan and Yoda, who both found refugee on distant planets, Obi-Wan taking Luke with him.

Luke had his fathers saber, and used it often, when the force awakened with new possible Jedi, who Luke took and started to train, until one day, his own nephew, Kylo Ren, killed all his fellow students and joined the dark side.

Luke was devastated and skipped to an unknown planet, leaving only a map to where he was, but in 20 different parts, and leaving his Saber with a popular merchant.

Han Solo and Leia had two more children, but no one currently knows where they are or what they're doing.

Anakin and Hannah's souls eventually met in the afterlife, meeting up with old friends including Obi-Wan, who died from Kylo Ren's attack.

The only thing left...

What happened to Hannah's saber.

Or...

Who has it?

A/N: if you guys want I COULD do another book with the next trilogy and who has Hannah's saber blah blah blah but that's only if you WANT to know because I KNOW who has it and what they do with it haha I know I have no life sowwy!

Anyways... yeah... comment vote read share whatever. ily!