Chapter 1; Obi-Wan

Chapter One: Obi Wan

Obi Wan's POV;

"Master?" I ask, stopping once the last droid was destroyed.

"I feel it too. Let's go" He says, and we both put away our sabers and start following the strong feeling of the force.

"Master... what are we going to do once we've found the child?" I ask, walking a little faster to meet with his long strides.

"We're going to do our best to take it back to the council." He says, and we turn a corner, to come face to face with a door.

"It leads to a nursery?" I ask, reading the sign on the door.

"Odd" He says, and opens the door.

"Can I help you?" A female nurse asks.

"Yes, we're looking for a child" Master says, and we both start looking around for the possible child.

"Master!" I exclaim, when I found the child.

She was wrapped in a pink blanket, and I could feel the protection of the force around her. She had an odd necklace on. It was a stone of some kind. Engraved in it was her name.

"Hannah" Master says, and picks her up.

"She was a drop and run. Her mother left her. Her ship actually, uh, blew up soon after departure from our level base" The woman says.

"What about the father?" Master Jinn asks

"The mother said there was none" The woman says, and me and Master Jinn look at each other.

The chosen one.

"You're Jedi's... aren't you?" She asks.

"Yes. And we must take this child." Master says.

"Okay but... please keep her safe. I don't know what it is, but when she came into the room, all the children stopped crying. It was like they felt safe around her." The woman says, and kisses Hannah's forehead once more, before nodding to us in approval.

"Her name will be Hannah Kenobi. Her name will be heard throughout the galaxy" Master says to the woman, and I look to him in shock.

"Kenobi?" I ask, feeling overwhelmed.

"Yes. Now, my young Padawon, let us go." He says, and we leave the nursery.

"Goodbye Hannah!" The woman yells, as the door closes.

"Master, you trust me with this child?" I ask, as we stop, and he places her in my arms.

"Yes, when we get back to the council, I will request that she stays with a foster, but when she is old enough to be fully trained, she will go alone with you, and you will be her master" Master says, and we board our ship.

"Will the council approve?" I ask, and sit down in one of the seats, and cradle her in my arms.

"I hope so." He says, and we're off to the council.

Hannah Wan Kenobi.

Jedi Warrior.