Chapter 11; Flashbacks

HANNAH'S POV:

FLASHBACK:

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I scream, stumbling through the ship, falling against walls in a painful daze.

"this is your path, young Kenobi. This is what you were born to do" The scratchy old voice says, and I scream in agony, squeezing my eyes shut.

"You know you've wanted this power. You've wanted it for as long as you can remember" He says again, and I stand up, throwing a table across the room.

"SHUTUP" I scream, running to the cockpit, moving one of the dead bodies, and sitting in the pilot seat.

"Let the power rage through you, Kenobi. Let yourself feel the power of the dark side" the guy says, and almost against my will, I feel a small ounce of power flow through me. Like someone just put an IV in my arm and started it up slowly.

"No" I mutter, clutching my head in anger.

"GET OUTTA MY HEAD!" I scream, and the guy laughs.

I jump from the cockpit and sprint to the back, falling on my face then rolling over, looking up to see dark yellow eyes.

"You join me," the guy says, crouching next to me, "And young Skywalker wont get hurt"

At this, images flash through my head of Anakin being tortured and being forced to fight against dad. More images flash and I see Ani caught on fire, burning in molten lava, like me in my dreams.

"STOP PLEASE! PLEASE!" I beg, crying my eyes out and looking like I'm having a seizure, electricity and the dark side flowing through me at a painful rate.

"JOIN ME" He yells, and I cry out in agony when everything stops suddenly.

After that... I'm left on the cool metal flooring, crying my eyes out, eventually falling asleep.

REALITY:

Anakin's asleep.

That ship sucked. It was an old battle station; blasters, dead bodies, and bullet holes all around the damn thing.

I was supposed to stay in it for 5 months as a 'home'

The jedi thought it would be a good way to test my mental capability, and a way to stay hidden.

The rest of the mission was me going to other planets, defeating menaces there.

It was beyond stupid.

FLASHBACK

"Padawon Kenobi checking in to tower base coroscant order 66" I say , sitting on the ground with a projector pointed at and away from me.

The one at me showing me to the council, the one away from me showing me the council.

"Order 66 accept" Master Windu says, and they all appear in front of me.

"Battle station acquired, no signs of life throughout the whole base" I inform them.

"Any leftover droids?" Dad asks, and I glance to a pile of, what used to be, droids.

"None" I say, not really lying but not telling the whole truth.

"Any issues so far?" Master Mundi asks.

"None, sir" I inform, and the masters seem somewhat shocked at my seriousness.

I've always been one to make jokes while on missions.