Chapter 23; Wait

Hannah's POV;

We just got back from our honeymoon, and it was friggin awesome.

We did just what we talked about, traveled to a bunch of planets. We both had our own jet, and talked through the com links, just so we could both fly.

My stomach has gotten a bit bigger, now it just looks like I'm fat.

Fuck.

"You're beautiful" Ani says, wrapping his hands around my torso once he saw me looking at myself in the mirror.

I tilt my head up, meeting my lips with his in a light passionate kiss.

"ANI!" Dad yells, bursting into the apartment.

We break the kiss in shock and both run out to the livingroom where dad is quickly putting on his Jedi belt.

"Ani we gotta go, now. Major battle on a next door planet. Let's go" Dad says, tossing Ani something.

"Well I'm coming too!" I say, and dad sighs, stopping what he's doing.

"You've got to protect the baby" Dad says, looking to Ani for help.

"Bitch please" I say, putting on my belt.

"Hannah NO" Dad says, trying to be strict.

"I'll meet you in the air!" I say, going to the elevator, and pressing down before dad can stop me.

I use the force to get the elevator down faster, so dad cant do the same to stop it, and run to one of the jets, strapping in and taking off.

As I'm taking off, I see dad and Ani sprinting to their own speeders.

"Red 4 copy" I say into the mic, messing with the controls a little.

"Red 5 copy"

"Red 6 Copy" I hear dad and Ani's voice say, and I smile at their speeders following mine.

"Let's win this bitch" I say, exiting the atmosphere and joining the war.

--

"I told you I wasn't backing out that quickly" I yell back at Anakin.

Ok so my ship got hit, no biggie.

"You could've been killed! How do you not understand this!" Ani yells.

"I could've been killed when I wasn't pregnant Anakin" I snap back, and he stops for a second.

"Is my life more important now that I'm carrying your child with me?" I ask, tears in my eyes

Goddamn pregnancy hormones.

"No! That's not it at all!" Ani yells, and I roll my eyes.

"Than what is it?" I ask, jutting my hip out

"Instead of losing one person I'd have to lose two, and I can handle losing either one of you, ever" He says, and I frown.

"What happened to us sticking together with this one? We've already lost one" I say, tears brimming my eyes at the memory.

"We're not going to lose this one, or each other" Ani says, embracing me in a tight hug.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" Ani whispers back.

Forever.

And Always

-2 Days Later-

"ANAKIN" I scream, running into the hangar.

"Hannah, we have to go. It's our duty" Dad says, placing his hand on my shoulder.