Chapter 17; Sith Lord

Obi-Won's POV:

"What the HELL IS GOING ON WITH HER" I yell, barging into the Jedi Council.

"Chancellor Palpatine has complete control over her. The best we can do is keep her on guard until he's dead. Her connection with the sith will be gone then." Master Windu explains, and I calm down a little.

"Then why aren't we looking for him right now?" I ask.

"We are. And we've found him on a distant planet. We're sending troopers to seek him out now."

"You, Anakin, and I will personally go and deliver a special message" Master Windu says, and I nod.

"When will that be?" I ask, sitting in my designated seat.

"Estimated two days" One of the Jedi say, and I nod, stressed beyond belief.

"We'll be ready" I say.

--2 Days Later—

--Hannah's POV:--

No way in hell they're going without me.

I put on my usual clothes, and sneak onto the ship with ease, waving my hand a few times to get past guards.

I see the three of them heading towards the ship, and quickly hide in one of the storage cabinets.

"She'll be okay after this, right?" Ani asks, standing behind the two men in the pilot and co-pilot seat.

"She'll be back to normal" Master Windu says, and starts giving commands to the tower.

"Will there be any side effects?" He asks, and I listen, intrigued.

"Possibly" Master Windu says, and the ship starts its journey to wherever the hell we're going.

-2 hours later-

So, I learned a lot.

Ani likes to talk about sex. Dad likes to slap Ani. Master Windu likes to sigh and laugh at the same time.

It was a very eventful journey.

I almost got caught once, when we went into lightspeed, because I wasn't prepared and fell onto the door.

It was so damn hard not to laugh.

"We're here" Master Windu says, putting on a strict face again.

I take a deep breath and wait 10 minutes after they're gone to leave the ship.

I sprint down the long way, and follow my instinct to arrive in a big control room.

Spotting my saber on Ani's belt, I bring it to me using the force, and wait in a dark corner, waiting for the time to come in.

"No" I mutter, when Master Windu is thrown across the room, his body electrocuted and dead.

Dad and Ani are caught in a standoff with the Chancellor, and I quickly jump, turn on my saber, and break the draw, going on a one vs. one with the chancellor.

Both guys are too shocked to say anything, but when I get disarmed, dad speaks up.

"ENOUGH" He yells, and we both look at him.

"Pick a side, Hannah" The chancellor says, and I turn to see him holding two of... my sabers?

"Different lights. Chose" He says, and I look for anything to see the difference in the red one vs the blue one.

He holds out one of them, the red one, and I hesitantly grab it.

"Hannah, no" Ani says, but I ignore him and turn it on, the colour making me gasp.

"She's chosen the right side" Chancellor Palpatine says, and I take my place behind him, before turning to see my dad's pained expression.

I wink at him and I swear he almost screams in happiness.

I turn the saber back on, and when the chancellor turns me and Dad both shove our sabers into his body.

"Daughter" He says

"Father" I say, the same tone.

We turn our sabers off, yanking them out of the chancellors body, and he falls down the steps, before breaking into dust particles.

I look at the saber, and break the chamber, revealing the stunning red crystal inside.

Grabbing the crystal, I break it in half, making all the light leave it.

I throw one side with the chancellor, and place the other in my pocket.

"Let's go" Dad says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to see Anakin by Master Windu, and nod at Dad.

"Let's go" I agree.