Chapter 11

(A warning here. There's not much, but there will be some sexual content in this chapter~)

Shion was speechless. Was Ayato really planning to go on with this?

"Ah I see how it is, Ayato! Trying to get Little Bitch all to yourself?" Ayato's lips were on Shion's neck as he heard that voice. It was Raito.

"You.. Damn.. Cockblocker!" Ayato yelled as he suddenly launched at Raito and pinned him to the ground.

It caused a small laugh to escape Shion.

Raito was pinned to the ground with Ayato on top of him and a hand around Raito's neck. However, when they heard the laugh, both of their heads turned in the same direction.

"They're so childish.. Aren't they?" That voice.. Was that?.. Shion quickly turned around and smiled at what he saw.

It was Subaru.

Shion laughed and smiled widely as he got up and launched himself at Subaru. His arms and legs wrapped around Subaru's body as he almost cried in relief.

"H-Hey! Don't be so clingy!" Subaru wrapped only one arm around Shion as he looked at both Raito and Ayato for help.

"Bastard! You know I thought you died right??" Shion yelled as he looked at Subaru. This was really family?

Shion didn't grow up with much of a family. He lived with his dad and that was it. He hardly much of friends and didn't interact much. So, having all of them with him kinda made him.. Happy. Like he wasn't lonely anymore.

"Yea yea, don't cry! You're gonna get your tears all over me!" Subaru peeled Shion off of him and dropped him onto his bed.

Shion guessed at some point, Ayato had gotten off of Raito and they both stood up.

"I'm jealous of you, Subaru! Little Bitch is gonna go to you for everything now!" Raito complained in a whiny tone. "And look at the hug he gave you! No one else has ever gotten that!"

"I think you just have to die in order to get a hug like that." Ayato replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Both of you don't get hugs because you're perverts. Subaru isn't. That's why." Shion replied as he sat criss cross on his bed.

"He's your brother! He's not aloud to be!" Ayato replied as he whined and huffed.

"Shion?.. How are you feeling?.." A quiet voice came from next to Shion and he jumped a bit as he looked over. It was just Kanato.

It reminded him so much of Azusa.

The memories of Azusa dying in his arms sent a sad, uncomfortable shock through Shion. Like a wake up call that his body was giving him to tell him it wasn't fake. That it happened.

Shion shook his head off of those thoughts and looked at Kanato with a smile.

"I'll be okay." Kanato smiled at that and they both looked at everyone that was in the room.

"Where is Reiji and Shu?" Shion asked. Everyone was in his room besides those two. It was always those two.

"Reiji's working on something." Ayato replied as he crossed his arms.

"Shu is probably sleeping in your bath tub again." Subaru replied with a roll of his eyes.

"No I'm not, my clothes are dry." A voice sounded to the opposite side of Shion and he almost fell off the bed; Kanato caught him.

"Little Bitch is such a scaredy cat, aren't you?" Raito asked in a teasing tone.

Shion didn't respond. He was too busy looking at Shu. Of course, Shu wasn't looking back. However, Shion was looking at him for a reason. That night, when Shion was crying his eyes out, he remembered how was the one to carry him home and the one who held him the entire time. Shion smiled softly and everyone looked at him. Shu's eyes opened and he raised an eyebrow at Shion.