EPILOGUE!!!

EPILOGUE!!

I ended up being in my room. I smiled. I was so happy to be home.

I ran downstairs to see my parents sitting on the couch like nothing had happened. I jumped inbetween them and pulled them into a hug.

"What is that for?" My dad asked.

"I just thought that you both deserved a hug for being awesome parents." I said making up an excuse.

I spent about fifteen minutes talking to them and making sure that they knew that I loved them. It was around five thirty when the door bell rang.

"Who can that be?" My dad asked. I smiled.

"Don't worry about it. I've got it." I replied.

I ran to the front door and saw Ethan standing there with a big smile on his face. "You're Ethan right?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am I think I am." He answered. I laughed and jumped into his arms.

I can't believe I never saw this before. Angel wasn't right for me. He lied to me and made me feel like crap because he did all of that on purpose. I didn't care that he had fallen for me because now that I realize it, I hadn't fallen for him.

I had devolped a crush on Ethan. Which right now felt good.

And plus he couldn't read my mind which meant more privacy for me.

"Who's at the door honey?" My mom asked, coming up to see Ethan and I hugging.

"Uh, mom this is Ethan. My friend.' I replied.

"Oh it's nice to meet you. Why don't you come in?" She asked.

"Sure, I'd love to." He replied. I smiled and slipped my hand into his.

This was going to be a good day.

**********************

Later that night, I had told my parents that his parents had currently moved away and he needed a place to stay. Lucky me, they are letting him stay in the guest room next to my room. Tomorrow I am probably going to take him shopping and show him around the town but right now I am going to be happy that I got something out of all of that torture.

I laid down and fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

I was in a jungle. The same jungle that Angel and I had been in our dreams. Oh gosh this had to be bad.

I looked around and didn't see him. Maybe that was a good thing. I sat down on the rock that he usually sat at. I thought about everything. I knew for a fact that at one point, I had fallen for him. He seemed to be perfect at that time. Right now, he had to be the one person that I hated the most right now.

I felt arms slip around me and I immediately jumped up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking back to see Angel wearing only a swim suit. 

"Just because I'm in prison doesn't mean that I can't still come in your dreams." He answered.

" I don't want you in my dreams." I protested.

"Yes, you do. I can't go without seeing you." he said.

"Well too bad, too sad. I don't want to be with you anymore. I thought I made that pretty clear."  I replied.

"No, you didn't. I know that you love me because I've heard you think it before. Stop lying to me." He said, coming closer.

"Why should I stop lying to you when you lied to me?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry about that. I seriously wish that I could take it all back." He replied.

"But you can't. You know that you can't. Now you are locked up in Evil Angel prison or whatever for the rest of your life." I said.

"I know. Don't remind me." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well I should." I replied.

We stood there for  a couple of minutes before he broke the silence. "What did you do after I got taken out?" He asked.

"I asked the leader to make Ethan human for me." I answered.

"What!!?" He screamed.

"I don't like you anymore. I like Ethan." I made it clear.

His face got really mad. "I can't believe you did that."

"That's the same thing I was thinking to myself when you ran from me."  I said with a smirk on my face.

"So Ethan's a human now?" He asked.

"Yeah, and living in my house." I answered, only adding the last part to make him mad. Which I knew it would.

"You can be so stubborn." He said.

"Thank you." I replied with a smirk.

 "But I have to tell you one thing."He said stepping towards me. I stood my ground and folded my arms over my chest.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"I will fight for you. I am going to get out sometime and I promise you that I will come back and fight. I'm never going to hurt you again." He answered.

"If you don't want to hurt me again then don't bother me anymore because everytime I see your face or think about or hear you then it's going to hurt me." I responded.

"I can't do that." He said.

"Why not? You said that you don't want to hurt me." I said.

"Because I love you too much. Tell Ethan to watch out." He replied.

Then he was gone.

 I woke up with a jult. He was bluffing. I knew he was. He wasn't going to do anything. I had Ethan now. And that was all I needed.

THE END!!!!

Did y'all like it?? I know that I did.!!!(:

Please tell me what you think!!!(: Thanks for all the support that I've gotten it means alot and I hope that you all enjoyed the story.