Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five!!!!(:*<3

Nothing was making sense right now.   He better have something good to say or else I was going off on him. I didn't care that he looked sexy right now. Okay, well maybe I did but he hadn't been talking to me and now he just bursts into the room.

I walked down the steps and met him.

"I have some explaining to do." He said.

"Yeah, you do. You do some explaining or I'll do some fighting." I replied.

"I tried to get to you before you got here but I didn't make it." He said. Obviously.

"Can I just ask you one question?" I asked before he even got the chance to talk anymore. I was done putting up with this crap and if he seriously made me go through this for nothing then he was going to catch hell and I probably wouldn't be allowed up here when I died about sixty something years from now.

 "You can ask me anything." He said, putting his hands on my waist. I pushed him off and took a step back from him.

"How come he doesn't know you?" I asked, pointing towards the leader. I was really confused and pissed off right now. Somebody better be doing some explaining in the next five minutes or else my foot would be going up somebody's ass.

"There's a really good reason for that." He responded.

"Okay, then why don't you tell me?" I nearly yelled.

"Can we talk like somewhere private?" He asked, eyeing the leader from the side. I sighed and threw my hands up in the air. I walked out into the long corridor and leaned against the wall.

"You seriously have some major explaining to do." I said as he stood infront of me.

"Everything that I've told you .............isn't exactly true." He whispered.

"What do you mean isn't exactly true? What have you been lying about? Probably everything." I backfired.

"I haven't lied to you about everything. Just a few minor things." He said.

"Minor? Yeah, I bet they're minor. Why did you lie and say that the leader knew you when clearly he doesn't? He didn't even hear anybody with the background that you've told me. I bet you were born on Earth. You had to. Why don't you tell me everything that you've lied about and see if I still try to make you human." I nearly screamed.

"Please, just calm down." He said.

"I don't want to calm down. I want to know what the hell is going on here." I screamed.

I swear if everything had been a lie and I went through all of this for nothing then I swear I was going to kick his ass. I was going to make sure that he couldn't walk before I left if he said something that I didn't have to do this. He's making me mad. I couldn't believe that I was actually willing to do this for him. I didn't know him. Hell, I don't even think Ethan knows about this. Ethan's a terrible liar so he couldn't have known or else he would have already spilt the beans on that.

I took deep breaths and tried to calm down enough for him to talk.

"You're really going to hate me after I tell you, which is why I haven't told you so far because I didn't think that you would make it all the way here."  Angel said. Yeah, that made me even more mad.