Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I landed with a thump on what looked like a dirt road with trees surrounding it. I wasn't sure where I was and I was positive that for a minute I forgot what my own name was.

Standall? That isn't even a name.

Wenndall? No that's for a boy.

I'm confused.

The last thing I remember was that I was standing next to Angel in my room..............wait, Angel. Where is he? I looked around and got even more confused. It looked pretty here but where was Angel? He was supposed to follow me. I swear if I have to find my own way around and I see him, I'm going to make sure that he regret's ever meeting me or bringing me here. Yeah, I said it. He better have a good explanation.

Suddenly, I felt hands grip on my waist. Somebody pressed their body against my back and put his lips up to my ear. That person breathed on me and it sent chills down my spine. I would have totally enjoyed that if I wasn't in danger right now.

"Hey stranger." Someone whispered in my ear. I put my hands ontop of that person's hands. They were big and held on me tight. It had to be a male. Yeah, I would definitely enjoy this if I wasn't in danger of being killed right now.

I grabbed the man's hands and then spun around ready to start punching. The dude thought it would be funny to pull me into his chest. I heard a familiar laugh. Familiar? Angel. That was Angel holding me, it was Angel who had sent chills down my spine. It was Angel who had put his hands on my waist, and I could feel it. Oh my god, I was loving this.

"I finally get a hug." Angel said as I slipped my arms around his body. He was muscular, I could tell that just by hugging him. His hands were strong as they held me but he made sure that he wasn't hurting me. I loved his touch. It felt like fire against my skin but I didn't care. I had spent the last week and a half obsessing over him and not being able to hug him or do anything. Now, I was going to take full advantage of that.

"You realized you scared me, right?" I asked in a murmur. I knew that he would hear me. I didn't want to look up at him because I was going to be keeping my face on his chest, which was also muscular. This is what I was missing out on? I felt stupid now.

"I know. I meant too." He answered me with a chuckle. I wrapped my arms tight around his waist, refusing to let go. If he wanted to start this whole journey thing right now, then he would have to carry me because I was not going to be letting go of him. I don't care if a Angel Mafia came after me right now, I was staying right here.

I kept my arms around his waist as I looked up at his face. He looked tanner here. Cool. My eyes locked with his and I swear I thought I felt chills go all through me. Angel had me pulled tight to him. Our chests were touching and I could feel his chest moving up and down with every breath he took. My heart was racing right now, in a good way. My headache that I had before I came here was gone. I was enjoying this moment too much to even think about getting a headache.

Angels green piercing eyes were locked with mine. His hands were on either side of my stomach, keeping me close to him. I smiled and then bit my lip. I felt...........I don't know what I felt. I don't think I could put it in words even if I wanted too. It felt good, right, and everything else that goes with those words.

Angel's right hand moved up my arm and landed on my neck. He lifted my head up farther and then he smiled. He brought me closer to him and then planted his lips on mine.

Oh sweet Jesus!

I had been waiting for this. His lips were soft and fit perfectly against mine. My hands released his waist and went up the front of his shirt, he had muscles under that, I could tell. My hands rested on his shoulder and I pressed myself against him. My hands went into his soft, black shaggy hair.