Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty One!!(:<3

Kendall's Point Of View

"What can we do to make you trust us?" British bitch asked. A smirk formed on my face. I knew exactly what they could do.

"If you get me to the leader in a shorter amount of time then I think it'll take then I'll trust you." I said.

"What?" They all asked at the same time.

"One of you carry me to the leader. Y'all are going to have to fly with your wings and take turns carrying me since I can't fly. I want to go to the leader and get through this. I want my Angel human and if you help me get to the leader, then I'll trust you." I explained.

"Kendall," Ethan protested.

"No, don't Kendall me. I'm done playing games. I want this to be over with because I'm tired and sleepy. I suggest that you do what I say or else I'm going to become an even bigger bitch than I already am." I said with anger in my voice.

Don't do it. Angel's voice begged in my mind. Please, they are not who they say they are.

And why would you know? You aren't here with me you have no idea who these people are.

I know them trust me. Please just don't do it.

do you want to become human?

yes.

So stop arguing with me and let me make you human.

Not with the help of them.

I'm sorry. I want this over with and I think i'm suffered enough already.

Please.

No.

They agreed. Ethan had decided that he would be the first one to carry me. I'm not sure that he was up for trusting these guys and to be completely honest, I wasn't sure either. But I wanted to get to the leader and make Angel human. I knew that was the only way that I was going to feel better.

So right now, I was taking my chances.

Angel's Point of View

"Damn it." I murmured under my breath as Leighann and I flew in the sky, trying to fly as fast as we possibly could so we could get to them faster.

"What's wrong?" Leighann asked.

"She's starting to get brave. She won't listen to anything I tell her," I answered.

"Maybe it's not who you think it is. Maybe it's somebody who wanted to help her."  Leighann suggested.

"I heard his voice. That voice has haunted me before and almost ruined my life here. I am not going to let him do that to her." I responded.

"What did his voice sound like?" She asked.

"Deep, british accent." I answered.

"Tons of people up here have that, Angel." She said.

"Once you hear his voice, trust me, it's hard not to forget it." I responded.

"So what are we going to do if we don't make it in time?" She asked.

"We'll just have to go to the leader. If she's there then we can make sure that she's okay." I answered.

I knew somehow this plan was going to backfire on me. Something just didn't feel right about all of this. Something had gone wrong and I wasn't sure what it was. This felt like one of those moments where something was just on the tip of your tongue and you felt like you knew it but you couldn't get the word out. Confusing and it gave me a headache but I tried my best to think about what was happening.

Something was seriously wrong.

Kendall's Point of View

Ethan was holding me bridal style as we flew through the wind. "I can't believe that you actually trusted some guys that attacked us." Ethan said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You are not in my position so you have no idea what's going through my mind right now." I replied.

"Angel, leader, me." He said with a smile on his face.

"Why would you be on my mind?" I asked.

"Because I'm the hunk that's carrying you." He answered.

"You are not a big of hunk as Angel is." I backfired.

"That hurt." He said, acting like I had actually hurt him.

"You know it's true." I replied.

"Yeah, but you didn't have to rub it in my face." Ethan said, laughing.

"I wasn't rubbing it in your face. I was just saying." I protested with a smile on my face.

"Sure you were." Ethan said with a sarcastic tone.

"Would you rather one of those guys carry me?" I asked.

"No, you're fine." He answered.

"I figured since you're such a wimp you wouldn't be able to carry somebody for a long time." I said, picking on him. He looked at me with serious eyes but they soon softed up when he realized that I was only picking on him.

"So how long is this going to take?" Stacey asked.

"I don't know. If we fly at this speed then we might get there in two days. If we take a break then maybe four." British dude answered.

"Can we go any faster?" I asked.

"I can't go any faster when I've got a human to carry." Ethan murmured.

"Shut up but I'm serious." I said.

"We can't," The blonde dude was about to finish his sentence but then we all heard gun shots. I looked down on the ground to see a group of about ten people shooting at us. Damn it. I was finally thinking that maybe we could get there without any more distractions. Should have known things wouldn't come too easily.

"What do we do?" I shouted.

"We've got to either fly faster or fight them." British dude answered.

"I can't fly any faster. This is it." Vixen screamed over the shouts that were now coming down from below.

What the hell were we going to do now????

**************************************************************************************************************

Sucky chapter I know. I'm so sorry for that. I keep trying to put things that will keep you guessing what the big twist is and i don't think I'm doing a very good job so If you think I should go back and totally re-do this chapter then i will. But for now, more writing for me. I don't know about you but I want to get to the good stuff :)

Comment and Vote!!!!