Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six!!!(:*<3

Angel took off running. Every single one of us took off running after him. I couldn't believe that he had done this. He was evil. I bet you anything that he wanted to be human so he could like rule the world or something. I swear once I got my hands on him I was going to make him pay for everything.

Half of me was so pissed off that she could barely speak right now but the other half of me just wanted to crawl into a bed and sleep and cry. I couldn't believe that he would do something like this. He acted like he was such a good person but he wasn't. I was going to regret ever kissing him for the rest of my life.

I pushed my legs to run faster than everyone else so I would be the first one that gets to him. I was tired of his games and i was going to end it.

Angel was running pretty fast but in a matter of seconds I was on his heels. "Angel, I swear you better hope that I don't catch you because if I do then you are going to feel so much pain." I screamed at him. He looked back to see that I was right behind him, so he ran faster.

I felt like strangling him right now I was so mad. I was going to make sure that he got revenge for this. He wasn't just going to get off with this because I was going to make sure that he didn't.

I didn't even  care if I wasn't the one who caught him, I was going to get a piece of him.

We were nearing the end of the hallway so everybody knew that he wouldn't be running for much longer.

I ran faster and got right behind him before I leaped into the air and landed ontop of him.He struggled underneath me but when he realized who was ontop of him he stopped. I pinned him to the ground and then starting breathing hard.

"I hope that you rot in hell."  I whispered to him. I knew that everybody was standing behind me waiting to see what I was going to do to him. I probably was going to end up punching him everytime to tried to come up with an excuse because to be honest, I was tired of excuses from him.  I was tired of him. After I got a couple good punches from him then i was going to explain to the leader what was going on and then i was going home to forget about all of this.

"You have no idea why I am evil." He whispered. He didn't look like he was going to cry anymore. He seemed mad. I bet he wasn't as mad i was though.

"Tell me Angel. You said you loved me so don't you think I deserve to know everything about you?" I asked, tighting my grip that I had on his hands that I had pinned on the ground next to his head.

"My life was hell on earth. I was there during the middle of the war and you have no idea how hard that was for me. I had to get revenge on something." He whispered to where I was the only one who could hear it.

"So you decided to become evil and then lie to me?" I asked, getting less than an inch from his face.

"Please, can me and you just go somewhere to talk about this?" He asked.

"Tell me now." I demanded.

He looked at me with anger in his eyes. That bitch. I hope he seriously does rot in hell and as soon as I get an explination i'm hitting him and leaving.

"I wanted you to make me human so I could do what my orginial leader had planned on doing his whole life. Getting back at the people who had ruined me. I wanted some girl who I knew was guilible to help me get turned into a human so I could get my revenge. I never expected to fall for you though." He explained.

My face nearly fell. I was so shocked by what he said. I couldn't believe that he actually fell for him. I knew that deep down I had fallen for him too but I wasn't going to admit it. I wasn't going to let him say his sorry and be done with it. That wasn't going to happen. I was done with him. And he could suffer with me.

"You should have known that I was going to end up finding out." I murmured.

"I didn't think that you would." He replied.

"I did and now go to hell." I let him go and let Vixen take over. She grabbed him and ended up putting him in handcuffing him. I stood next to Dustin as Vixen got the security guards to take him out. He gave me the famous, "I'm sorry" look before they got him outside. I sighed and then turned around to see Stacey staring at me.

"I can't believe he would do something like that." She said.

"Me neither." I replied.

"What do you want to do now?" Dustin asked.

"I want to go home." I answered honestly.

**************************************************************

I explained to the leader what had happened and then he apologized for us getting attacked by his people so many times. I said it was fine and then he offered to return me home. I was so happy and really mad right now. I wasn't going to get to see Angel ever again. That was the downer. I loved the soft sweet side of him but I never knew that he had a dark deep side. I never thought that he would be evil.

I was sad that I had to say good bye to all my new friends but it was time for me to go home.

I hugged everybody and said good bye. It was really hard to say good bye to Ethan. He's a pain in the butt and he gets on your last nerves but you can't help liking him. He's hilarious though. I gave him the biggest hug I could get out of me and then he apologized for his friend's behavior.

"I'm really sorry for what Angel did. I never saw it coming and if I did then I would have told you." He whispered in my ear as I hugged him.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not." I replied.

"Yes you are. I know how much you loved him. I could tell by the way that he looked at you." Ethan whispered.

"Yeah, but that's over. Make sure that you come and visit me sometimes because I'm defintely going to miss you." I said. He agreed and then I was about to leave when an idea hit me.

"Excuse me, but I do have somebody that I would like to turn human." I told the leader.

"Sure thing. I think you've been through enough and shoulde deserve it." The leader replied.

"Can Ethan become human?" I asked.

Ethan's mouth dropped as he stopped behind me. I turned around and almost busted out laughing from his face.

"What do you say Ethan? Want to be human with me? You didn't even reach being a teenager when you got killed." I asked and said.

He smiled which I figured was a yes.

The leader turned Ethan human and then we said our good bye's to everyone.

I was glad to be going home with Ethan next to me.

*************************************************************************************************

WHOA!! ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!! WELL REALLY IT'S AN EPILOUGE BUT STILL!!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE TWIST!!(: