Chapter One

Chapter One

Angel was my soul mate. After spending about a week with him,  that was something I was positive about. He wouldn't have came to me if he wasn't. He's gorgous and he's amazing in every single way. He's with me all the time. I can hear him breathing, I can hear him talking in my head, I can see him.

The best part about him?

He can talk to me mentally. I can be in the middle of school and be so bored, then all I have to do is think of him and I'm talking to him. Most people see me and they think I'm crazy. I'm daydreaming more than usual and sometimes I'm talking to myself. I couldn't help that. Angel was always on my mind and I was always having a conversation going on with him. That's another thing I liked about him, we could talk about anything and everything and never get bored with each other. He's like my other half

The worst part about him?

He's not human. He's practically like a ghost with wings. I can't touch him no matter how hard I try. My hand just goes right through him. Which sucks. I want to mess with his hair and touch his face. I want to be able to feel his arms around me. I want to be able to lay beside him and his hand be holding mine.  That part about this drives me crazy. Nobody knows how much I want to be able to touch him, well except him. He's told me that there is no way that he could become human. Both of us would have to go through alot of trouble and drama before that could ever happen. I told him I'd do anything to get him human......he didn't reply after that.

I hated the fact that Angel didn't have a beating heart. That made me so mad. The one guy who has ever loved me back and the one guy who I was sure that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, was the one guy that I could never have because he wasn't real. That just made me want to do anything I could for him. Which I knew he wouldn't let me.

The only way that I was able to feel him, was when I was dreaming. Angel would always come into my dreams and I would make sure that I was able to get my hands on him.  Angel said my dreams were like dates for us. Which I'm not going to argue about that. Sometimes I slept longer just so I would be able to feel his arms around me.

It was around ten o'clock on a Saturday night. I was laying on my bed with Angel sitting next to me. He had his favorite white jacket on, along with black sweats. His shaggy black hair, that I was dying to touch, was perfect. His wings were gone from his back. He was able to control when his wings were out or not. Which made him look human, but he's not.

I looked over at Angel, who was staring at me. I knew that both of us were frustrated that we couldn't do anything about this.  Angel had told me everything about him.

His mom had gotten into a car crash while she was pregnant with him. Neither one survived. When they got in heaven, his mom had him. He immediatley was an angel since he was born in heaven. His mom is still up in heaven, helping everyone that needs it.  He had been sent away to help anyone that needed it. He had been like a guardian angel to any homeless people, starving kids, and anyone.

When I asked him why he looked over me, his answer was simple.

"Because we're meant to be together."

That was the sweetest thing I had ever heard.  I was addicted to him. I needed to be able to talk to him all the time, I needed to know that he was still waiting for me at my house everyday when I got off school, I needed to know that he was somewhere looking over me, I had to know that he was still with me.  I was obsessed with him, and he knew it. Which is why he made everything more complicated by sweet talking me and making me want to touch him, when both of us knew that I would never be able to do that.